• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

BeingIncog

TF Ace
They rejected my application. I am writing a very strong worded email to them right now. I already have existing CC with ICICI and even have Sapphiro Pre approved offer. How can they reject when they are ready to offer the same to me.

Happened with anyone else? Please share experience.
They rejected my application. I am like WTF!
I am writing a very strong worded email to them. Is this a JOKE. ICICI bank applies Shared limit, so it shouldn't matter. It should get approved.
Secondly, I already have a pre-approved offer for ICICI Sapphiro in my account. Still they rejected. They high or something.
lol . . . .

zealsid

TF Select
They rejected my application. I am like WTF!
I am writing a very strong worded email to them. Is this a JOKE. ICICI bank applies Shared limit, so it shouldn't matter. It should get approved.
Secondly, I already have a pre-approved offer for ICICI Sapphiro in my account. Still they rejected. They high or something.
Same thing they did with me. They rejected my LTF Sapphiro information. I am WM customer with salary account, multiple policies and credit cards with them.
Email didnt helped much and I also approached branch to check why my application got rejected but they are unable to view as I applied online.

Pathetic experience and I am inclined to shift my policies and salary account from ICICI.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Same thing they did with me. They rejected my LTF Sapphiro information. I am WM customer with salary account, multiple policies and credit cards with them.
Email didnt helped much and I also approached branch to check why my application got rejected but they are unable to view as I applied online.

Pathetic experience and I am inclined to shift my policies and salary account from ICICI.
TBH, I have been thinking about the idea of switching to Axis Burgundy. Because if I leave, I take my family with me.

rockstar94

TF Buzz
It has been 1 week for my application but it is still not approved , video kyc is also done
not sure why it is taking more time , Customer care is telling it will take up to 21 days

How long does it take usually ?

aayusharyan

TF Ace
It has been 1 week for my application but it is still not approved , video kyc is also done
not sure why it is taking more time , Customer care is telling it will take up to 21 days

which email are you contacting. I understand that even internal folks of ICICI don't know about this offer.

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Patience. Give them a month. Let them forget all about you. Then wake them up with why my application isn't processed. Be slow. You gotta match their pace.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Patience. Give them a month. Let them forget all about you. Then wake them up with why my application isn't processed. Be slow. You gotta match their pace.
Seriously, ICICI Customer Care is stupid, slow and frustrating. I was considering to move to ICICI WM, but now I think I should explore other options like Axis Burgandy. I mean, how stupid can a customer rep be. Not even reading the mail and pasting the same email again and again. Literally word to word is same.

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Seriously, ICICI Customer Care is stupid, slow and frustrating. I was considering to move to ICICI WM, but now I think I should explore other options like Axis Burgandy. I mean, how stupid can a customer rep be. Not even reading the mail and pasting the same email again and again. Literally word to word is same.
Hahaha. Wait till you deal with the Axis guys.

saucy

TF Ace
New trick - try your luck

Applied for a friend who isn't working.
Put in salaried - and working in your college.
Application gets rejected - they say office verification failing.
Write to them.on Twitter - they requested for a confirmation from official email I'd.
Wrote to them via college I'd
Wrote back to Twitter after 2 weeks that I've sent the required email.
They didn't verify the email and approved the cards.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
New trick - try your luck

Applied for a friend who isn't working.
Put in salaried - and working in your college.
Application gets rejected - they say office verification failing.
Write to them.on Twitter - they requested for a confirmation from official email I'd.
Wrote to them via college I'd
Wrote back to Twitter after 2 weeks that I've sent the required email.
They didn't verify the email and approved the cards.
I am telling you man. They roll 2 dices and if the total is greater than 8, then they will issue. Otherwise, reject. /s

shrirang

TF Select
It is sad to see NIT Silchar is missing from 110 institutes.

I have ID card of IIT Indore, but not the degree yet, can I apply with IIT Indore link?

bossman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It is sad to see NIT Silchar is missing from 110 institutes.

I have ID card of IIT Indore, but not the degree yet, can I apply with IIT Indore link?
I had applied for mine using ID card only. It should work. Go ahead and apply.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
In my case, they are also unhelpful. What mail did you send? Did you attach any documents on that email as well?
For some reason when I applied online & filled in details, I automatically got LTF sapphiro based on college. I didn't have to send any mail or anything.
It was in May end though.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Oh... so you are trying to move from worst to worsest (not sure if it is a word :p )
Please take reviews about Axis before moving all your accounts to it. I would personally not recommend it, hdfc would be better than Axis.