• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I set the pin, even transacted on visa variant. Then applied for master +amex. Was told it will be closed after that. Automatically after receiveing the mc+amex. My visa was deactivated within 5 days

sharma

TF Premier
I set the pin, even transacted on visa variant. Then applied for master +amex. Was told it will be closed after that. Automatically after receiveing the mc+amex. My visa was deactivated within 5 days
Have you received any call after receiving mc.
Also have you given any confirmation for visa closure

sharma

TF Premier
Finally got the 12 spam emails for card controls. Never have I been so happy to see spam 😂

Successfully converted Visa to Dual Variant. The Visa one is still active as of now. Will confirm if it's de-activated
What's the status

sharma

TF Premier
I have dual network, Applied for VISA. But for general opinion, Why some people are preferring dual network?
I did vice versa.
Idk about others but why I'm preferring is I'll get one more b1g1 with mc (if they are not removing visa ) and also I don't have any card with mc and amex variants.
I only have rupay,visa.

sharma

TF Premier
@pprakash11 @kshitiz25 @Tosh @nirsark
Guys after going through your comments I requested for visa to mc change.
By tomorrow I'll get the update, but recently I'm seeing many comments saying old card is closed.
What should I do now.

Also if my card is converted to amex, can I ask them to rechange it to visa again after some months.
Is it possible or once if we convert to one variant the closed one cannot be given again like standard chartered.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
@pprakash11 @kshitiz25 @Tosh @nirsark
Guys after going through your comments I requested for visa to mc change.
By tomorrow I'll get the update, but recently I'm seeing many comments saying old card is closed.
What should I do now.

Also if my card is converted to amex, can I ask them to rechange it to visa again after some months.
Is it possible or once if we convert to one variant the closed one cannot be given again like standard chartered.
See. Mine is still active all 3.

Most probably yours will remain too

I have only seen one exception above in this page which you are talking about.

Mayankd

TF Buzz
I have recieved rejection message just one day after 15 days message. I have written to headcreditcards@icicibank.com, but recieved response from customer support email id and they cited it is due to internal policy and unable to confirm exact reason. What should I do? Things are not moving ahead. I am existing salaried customer of ICICI, does this may be the reason for rejection as they have access to my income data? Alumni team is not helping at all they say we don't know the reason of rejection, advising me to reapply and take another cibil hit.

codenerd

TF Ace
See. Mine is still active all 3.

Most probably yours will remain too

I have only seen one exception above in this page which you are talking about.
Yes that's right. Also I make transactions on all 3 variants, and currently all variants are active after having paid bills for 3 months. So no issue yet.

sharma

TF Premier
After this reply i changed my mind

Screenshot_2023-09-11-18-35-28-99_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg

Since I wanted those variants for BMS, can't risk 1 ticket (mc) for 2 tickets(visa).

Maybe for those people for whom it is working they are lucky 🙂

Maybe if I have received mc n amex variant i would have risked it for visa.