• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank now offering CC LE Check Yours.

Nemesis

TF Premier
Check your app for Limit Enhancement upgrade. I got upgraded from 2.4L to 4.4L on my Rubxy. Check all the cards on your app.
I also hold Apay issued last month but it did not receive this offer.

repertoire

TF Select
Just checked, got a limit enhancement from 1L to 2.2L. 4 month old Apay card, shared limit with MMT. Had air ticket transactions of 30k on it, other than that, 2-5k of spends per month, if that. Considering that, I'm happy with the LE.

codenerd

TF Ace
Hey guys!
ICICI Bank has currently launched an offer to increase your credit card limit by several folds for mostly all cards. I hold an APAY Card with 97K credit limit since last 3 years and I just checked that offer and I was given a limit increase till 2.88L!!!
Just check on iMobile app -> Manage -> Latest Bill -> You will see an option below called "Manege Limit"/"Increase Limit".

It just took me 10 seconds to change from 97K to 2.88L!!!
Enjoy!

Few months ago I manually asked for LE, Received email 3.7L limit increased to 3.7L limit. No cibil enquiry on further clarification cust care told not eligible for LE.
Maybe this bs reset their timer 🤷‍♂️ My last actual LE was in march ig
What was your previous limit? Did you send any documents? LE happened immediately or after waiting?

Shraaj

TF Premier
Few months ago I manually asked for LE, Received email 3.7L limit increased to 3.7L limit. No cibil enquiry on further clarification cust care told not eligible for LE.
Maybe this bs reset their timer 🤷‍♂️ My last actual LE was in march ig
Can we ask them for manually Limit Enhancement?

SoggypastA

TF Premier
What was your previous limit? Did you send any documents? LE happened immediately or after waiting?
There was no change in limit, I received msg that limit enhanced to 3.7L which was my existing limit.
Send 3 month Salary slip and account statement to show salary credit if salary acc is other than icici
I sent these doc through email asking for LE
Can we ask them for manually Limit Enhancement?
Yes.