• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank New Reward System For Credit Cards & Debit Cards - Important FAQs

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
ICICI Bank is launching a new reward program ”ICICI Rewards Program" on 1st April 2022 with a bundle of new offers.
The points earned on ICICI Bank Credit Card or Debit Cards from 1st April 2022 will be accrued as a part of the new ICICI Rewards Programe.

Important FAQs-

1. How can I redeem new ICICI Reward Points which are earned from 1st Apr’22?

Redemption of your ICICI Bank Rewards will be enabled from 1st July 2022 through the ICICI channels.
You will receive ongoing communication on this in the next few months.

2. Will I be able to redeem my ICICI reward points against the outstanding on my ICICI Bank credit card?

You will be able to redeem your ICICI reward points earned on your ICICI Bank Credit Card against the outstanding on your ICICI Bank credit card soon after 1st July 2022.

3. What will be the validity of my new ICICI rewards point?

Validity of ICICI Reward points will be 36 months/ 3years from the date of point issuance.

4. Until when will I earn ICICI Payback Rewards points?

You will earn PAYBACK Reward Points for spends on your ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Card till 31st March 2022. From 1st April 2022, points on spends on your ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Card will accrue under the new ICICI Rewards program.

5. What happens to my Payback points post 31st March 2022? How and until when can I redeem/access my PAYBACK Points?

You will be able to seamlessly redeem/access your PAYBACK reward points that have been accrued until 31st March 2022 like earlier through all PAYBACK channels until the expiry of your PAYBACK Reward Points (After normal expiry of the points, these points will not be renewed).

More info - https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/rewards/reward.page

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
new reward rate does not look so good.

icici bank not going to change reward structures of it's credit cards. they are changing how you can redeem.