• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Credit Card 100% Cash Back Offer

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
ICICI Bank offering 100% cashback Upto Rs. 1000 to select icici bank Mastercard credit card holders.
Screenshot_20231124_201109_Gmail.jpg

Conditions:
1. The offer is valid for first transaction only.
2. No minimum transaction value.
3. Eligible customers will receive cashback within 60 days.
4. Offer valid for select customers, who has received communication from ICICI Bank.

harmonizer97

TF Buzz
Got the same offer email for my Alumni Sapphiro MC yesterday. I received the card only two weeks ago, and have not done any transaction on it yet.

My only confusion is that they have not mentioned which kind of transactions are not eligible for the offer. I do have an eNPS payment to do. If it is eligible, I'll definitely use this card.

Riya

TF Ace
Dear friends,

I just received this over email, which points me to https://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/amex-dormancy-campaign

Does this mean we need to make 2 transactions on MC and then we would receive 100% cashback on 2nd transaction?

1700834153287.png
Got a similar offer in October for the Sapphiro Amex version card with cashback upto 1000 on first transaction that month... But nowhere on TnC was written about where and what type of transaction needs to be done...
I made a purchase from safest place Amazon and no CB reflected in the statement... It was finally credited in January month statement ... ICICI is kinda lousy with cashbacks