• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank CC limit enhancement

Ankit Goyal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a CC limit of 1.1 lakh on my ICICI Bank coral CC. I just noticed in imobile app that the maximum available limit is being shown as 3.9 lakh.

I believe that this is a pre approved limit given to me.

Should I accept this?

Any charges?

Thanks

Last edited:

kunal89

TF Premier
I have a CC limit of 1.1 lakh on my ICICI Bank coral CC. I just noticed in imobile app that the maximum available limit is being shown as 3.9 lakh.

I believe that this is a pre approved limit given to me.

Should I accept this?

Any charges?

Thanks
That's called Limit enhancement. Accept it without any doubt. ICICI is giving LE to most of the customers in last week of Feb

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One one point for whoever is Upgrading their Card.
ICICI never ever offers upgradation for free.
Therefore, please check such things before upgrading else you will be landed in a situation where you will not be able to proceed or go back.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Does ICICI close your old card if you upgrade to new one? I'm asking because I've done upgrades in only axis and understands it differently, they assume you want new card while keeping old one till you hit maximum supposed limit of per user credit cards from axis bank.

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does ICICI close your old card if you upgrade to new one? I'm asking because I've done upgrades in only axis and understands it differently, they assume you want new card while keeping old one till you hit maximum supposed limit of per user credit cards from axis bank.
They didn't close mine. Two of them share a credit limit while the third (Amazon ICICI) has a standalone limit.