• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon pay

Sidd4g

TF Buzz
Mere pass amazon pay ICICI card hai with limit 420,000. Har mahina 80-90k ka shoping hota.Bill banne se pahle 70-75k card main daal dete hai bill sirf 10-12k ka aata hai. Kya in future income tax wala kuch lafda bhi ho sakta hai.

Sidd4g

TF Buzz
That's cool, but if you continue to use savings account and APay for business transactions, they will be suspended regardless of your relationship with the bank. You need a current account, lower and spread your business transactions on your personal credit cards if you are chasing cashbacks & discounts, but if interest-free credit period is all you need, then get a business credit card.
Upi card se 4 lac har mahina nikal ke FD kar de 2500+ interest milega

yb24

TF Premier
Screenshot_2024-03-15-18-10-05-99_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
I am getting an offer to apply for apay card,what are the chances of getting it cibil is 744,experian 870 ,3 card in cibil, recently opened icici bank account

mailmenow

TF Premier
1) I made my 1st Credit card bill payment today. How many days it will take to reflect in the card??
2) 12tj was bill generation date. When will I get the monthly statement automatically??
3) is there any charge for duplicate statement for 1 month??

Please give reply