• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon Pay reward point debited for bill payment

Post number 8 has been selected as best answer.

Gaara

TF Ace
NEFT payment to credit cards are considered as refund. Raise the issue to customer care, they'll give it back
Episode 5 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Have to note this down📝✨

ZappyRed

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to contact them? Call take atleast 30-40min to get to an agent.
One of the best way to contact ICICI is on their Apay customer care number 1800 102 0123. It never took me more than a minute.

You can contact them even for other normal ICICI cards as well. Just tell them the last 4 digits of the card you have query with other than ICICI card.

Gaara

TF Ace
I also have a weird issue. For coral credit card, I see points are credited in statement. But total in app is not changed. It is still same old value.
I guess rewards take time to reflect in the account. And with a reward rate of General: 0.50%, utilities and insurance: 0.25%, and UPI: 0.125%, I stopped using coral.

habibmy

TF Premier
One of the best way to contact ICICI is on their Apay customer care number 1800 102 0123. It never took me more than a minute.

You can contact them even for other normal ICICI cards as well. Just tell them the last 4 digits of the card you have query with other than ICICI card.
Thank You for sharing this info. I got connected to an agent within few seconds after IVR.