• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card Application Declined Twice despite having a Savings Account and a Secured Credit Card

Hello everyone,

I am writing to express my disappointment and frustration with the recent decision of ICICI Bank to decline my Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card application despite having a savings account and a secured credit card against FD with them. When applying for the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card, I was shown the option of a "document-less application" and there was no option to upload any type of document. I was only asked to send an e-mail from my work e-mail ID confirming that I was requesting to apply for the Credit Card, which I did within one hour of applying for the credit card. There was no option for vKYC or other procedures.

I have sent them an email for reconsideration as well. Here's what I have wrote :

1674229043220.png

Let's hope for the best. Also, please comment down below if you have any methods of applying for an unsecured credit card at ICICI Bank. I am considering to block my secured credit card soon. I just need an unsecured credit card from ICICI Bank if they don't approve the amazon pay card. Sooner or later, they will approve if I have an unsecured card.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 9.04.17 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 9.04.17 PM.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 45

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
With secured card its a hit and a miss... I too was rejected two times for apay despite having salary account with them.... In dec 2022 took ltf platinum card... In march 2023....offer came in amazon of no income docs required vkyc available... Apay card was generated in 30 seconds... Just entered platinum card 16 digits, confirmed delivery address... Card was approved instantly

So close the secured card... Wait for 6 months... Get a normal unsecured card then try... If u get apay card first... It will be hard to get any other card....

If u have a salary slip or itr... U can easily get platinum ltf card....

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge
With secured card its a hit and a miss... I too was rejected two times for apay despite having salary account with them.... In dec 2022 took ltf platinum card... In march 2023....offer came in amazon of no income docs required vkyc available... Apay card was generated in 30 seconds... Just entered platinum card 16 digits, confirmed delivery address... Card was approved instantly

So close the secured card... Wait for 6 months... Get a normal unsecured card then try... If u get apay card first... It will be hard to get any other card....

its vary customer to customer. I got my Apay card with Secured card and apay card limit 4times higher than secured card limit.

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

I am writing to express my disappointment and frustration with the recent decision of ICICI Bank to decline my Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card application despite having a savings account and a secured credit card against FD with them. When applying for the Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card, I was shown the option of a "document-less application" and there was no option to upload any type of document. I was only asked to send an e-mail from my work e-mail ID confirming that I was requesting to apply for the Credit Card, which I did within one hour of applying for the credit card. There was no option for vKYC or other procedures.

I have sent them an email for reconsideration as well. Here's what I have wrote :

1674229043220.png

Let's hope for the best. Also, please comment down below if you have any methods of applying for an unsecured credit card at ICICI Bank. I am considering to block my secured credit card soon. I just need an unsecured credit card from ICICI Bank if they don't approve the amazon pay card. Sooner or later, they will approve if I have an unsecured card.
Not directly approach ICICI first call amazon customer care ask them to take complaint because offer given to you by Amazon not ICICI.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,

1674229043220.png

With icici if u maintain just a normal savings account with just above 10k balance and good transactions in account u will get ltf card in 3 months
Close ur fd card

tiny

TF Premier

mine got rejected instantly twice in a row :(

now I can see no income docs required banner there

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge
then u can apply...after 180 days gets passed from last rejection.....for me...no income docs was enabled after I was rejected 2nd time....then I applied after 180 days got over...card was instantly generated
Exactly bro
No income Documents required is not gives guarantee, card will be approved.

tiny

TF Premier
then u can apply...after 180 days gets passed from last rejection.....for me...no income docs was enabled after I was rejected 2nd time....then I applied after 180 days got over...card was instantly generated
I have emailed them to let me apply again and cancel my current rejection :)

bhavik886151

TF Premier
You have to wait for 6 months to apply again there is no proper method to get Apay CC as no one know the exact method or process by which you can get approval

i apply for 3 time and rejected then finally get approved on 4th time with vkyc and ITR

so you have to wait or you can create a new amazon account with different mobile number and can try to apply from it

Vaasu Annan

TF Select
My experience with the Amazon Pay Card.

I've been getting the offer for the card in the Amazon app for about two years now. Whenever I try to move forward with the application, it asks me for salary slips or ITR proofs. I'm a student, so I don't have these.

I saw the offer banner again about two days ago and decided to check it out. I verified with the OTP and then decided to leave the process early because I thought I'd get stuck at the Documents stage, and why even bother filling in all the details? The next day, I got a call from ICICI Customer Care asking me why I decided not to continue with the application and whether I would be open to finishing the application on the call. I told the agent that I'm a student and I don't have salary slips or ITRs. He replied that I was a pre-approved user and all I had to do was enter a few details and complete the video KYC. I did that, and 30 minutes after the completion of V-KYC, I got a message saying that the card was approved. Today I got an email informing me of the card dispatch.

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge

I've been getting the offer for the card in the Amazon app for about two years now. Whenever I try to move forward with the application, it asks me for salary slips or ITR proofs. I'm a student, so I don't have these.

I saw the offer banner again about two days ago and decided to check it out. I verified with the OTP and then decided to leave the process early because I thought I'd get stuck at the Documents stage, and why even bother filling in all the details? The next day, I got a call from ICICI Customer Care asking me why I decided not to continue with the application and whether I would be open to finishing the application on the call. I told the agent that I'm a student and I don't have salary slips or ITRs. He replied that I was a pre-approved user and all I had to do was enter a few details and complete the video KYC. I did that, and 30 minutes after the completion of V-KYC, I got a message saying that the card was approved. Today I got an email informing me of the card dispatch.
how much limit you got??

sanju007

TF Buzz

What was your age when you applied?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
You mean get card in 60sec option or get card in 30 minutes without income proof?
There was. Nothing about tike... Only on banner it was written no income documents required vkyc available..... It took only two minutes for card generation.. Just entered my existing card 16 digits.... Confirmed delivery address.. Card was generated instantly

There was. Nothing about tike... Only on banner it was written no income documents required vkyc available..... It took only two minutes for card generation.. Just entered my existing card 16 digits.... Confirmed delivery address.. Card was generated instantly
My first bill of coral is paid and i am getting get card in 30minutes option in amazon without vkyc or income proof. Should i try or wait.