• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI 0 balance account trick / try to avoid opening account online

0xfallup

TF Ace
People who already hold icici credit card ...try applying for icici insta account for zero balance account...refer below pic as i did tried for opening an account and it shows me with an initial funding of 95k it becomes zero balance

Attachments

• photo_6145655754976245024_w.jpg
    photo_6145655754976245024_w.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 709

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
so if anyone want to open 0 bal mab acount with 95k mab. with no prior relationship
1. he should not open online.
He can open online. Just don't choose NetBanking. DC & UPI works better.

However, existing CC customer shouldn't open Savings online.
2. cheque amount should be exactly 95k or 1L or more.
Don't think they give this zero balance offer on offline mode. So you've to proceed with online way and hence only 95k.
3. Ofcouse . jate hi bol do ki bhai loan ka enquiry mat ker dena. acc kolte time.
Same. Offline Account zero balance ni hoga. Agar possible hai to wealth banking k liye try krna 1-2L me. Max 5L initial deposit.
4. account me pade 95k can be transferred 2 days after getting virtual dc.
Yes. You can login to iMobile and transfer money without getting physical card. Register beneficiary and do the NEFT on iMobile app.

Mysterio_6174

TF Select
Refund aajaega ye sab me problem ni hota hai automatically reverse hoga 1 week me.

Moreover, NetBanking kabhi use ni karna deposit ke liye. Either DC or UPI jo bhi show hota hai wo use karo.

Check here for transaction status, you might also get some help from here
Don't worry, you will get the money back on the source account in case of tranx fail (within 7 days)

In future try to use the upi or dc option as they are more reliable..
Shoot a

mail to HDFC Md desk sab transaction hash sab include karke Aur cc Mai icici pno ko bhi rakh dena
Firstly, I want to extend my gratitude for your valuable responses to my previous queries. Your insights have been immensely helpful.

Quick update: I attempted a transaction on 19th August, which unfortunately resulted in a failed transaction despite funds being deducted. It has now been 8 days since, which includes 5 working days. I'm reaching out to you all to gather opinions on the best course of action.

Should I wait until Monday or Tuesday for a potential resolution from ICICI Bank? Alternatively, would it be advisable to take the next step and file a complaint with the RBI Ombudsman? I've already reached out to ICICI Bank's customer care, the Head of Service Quality, and considered emailing the Managing Director.

Your perspectives matter to me, and I believe your collective experience could guide me in making an informed decision. Once again, thank you for your support and advice thus far.

Trust Me

TF Ace
Arey bhai grid sirf pin set krne k liye chaiye hota h. Money transfer k liye zarurt ni pdti
Bhai padti hai.
RTGS kr raha tha mai they asked GRID.

ICICI ki grid pichha nahi chhodti
Bhai NEFT krwaya maine friend ka usme ni manga grid.
Over 1L padta hai shayad. Check kar lena ek baar

I don't use iMobile, so don't know how money transfer is handled there. But for netbanking, I need to use the DC grid EVERYTIME, -- for any amount! I even need it to pay my own ICICI CC bill from my own ICICI SB account!

It's so annoying, that I don't use that account at all anymore if I can help it. I even pay my CC bills via third parties now.

saucy

TF Ace
I don't use iMobile, so don't know how money transfer is handled there. But for netbanking, I need to use the DC grid EVERYTIME, -- for any amount! I even need it to pay my own ICICI CC bill from my own ICICI SB account!

It's so annoying, that I don't use that account at all anymore if I can help it. I even pay my CC bills via third parties now.
Lol I just tried yesterday - in ICICI mobile app for IMPS : over 1L txns ask for the grid numbers.
Below that, it does not ask for grid.

You should try out the imobile app - the bills etc usually don't even ask for pin through it. Plus it's pretty neat - undoubtedly better than IDFC after idfc's update 🌚

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hey, I am gonna open account in icici. Should I open it online or offline via branch. Which is the better way to go. Online is convenient but are there any issues in online account of icici now?