• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I was charged more then MRP on flipkart

Strange

TF Legend
should i go with this consumer complaint or consumer court that is eDakhil?
Zomato ne refund ka email bhejke refund nahi kiya, maine consumer helpline me complaint register Kiya and got the refund.
Ye pathetic ecommerce website ke against complaint karne ka best option hai. As most of them don't have email support or they don't listen to our complaint even after having all the proofs.

Wisdom says why don't you simply RETURN the book - option to return is valid till 31/Jan (as per the screenshots).

Why take the trouble or the resultant headache ? Is it worth it ?

Consumer courts - do they give due importance for such a paltry amount involved ? I am doubtful. I might be wrong.

I need nothing maybe 24 rs, I just posted for some chit chat with community members but I asked flipkart and they are looking in this case, sellers are real culprit not flipkart.
Still you can file a consumer forum case via call and see what happens. I’ve myself complained quite a few time every time result was positive

#aniket

TF Ace
Wisdom says why don't you simply RETURN the book - option to return is valid till 31/Jan (as per the screenshots).

Why take the trouble or the resultant headache ? Is it worth it ?

Consumer courts - do they give due importance for such a paltry amount involved ? I am doubtful. I might be wrong.
See bro, one can return it. But doing so will stop him and FK not to cheat others?

If you always back off to fight in order to enforce your rights so that you can have comfort, you're indirectly being the part of that game.

Illegal means Illegal irrespective of the materiality of the amount. One should raise the voice (it's our duty being an ideal citizen) against such activities if s/he is capable enough, otherwise, this will become their habit as we're motivating ourselves to cheat & loot us again and again.

FYI, yes consumer courts entertain and also they give due importance.

No offence, it's all upto the choice of person which differs from person to person.

Last edited: