• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I want vistara infinite card how to upgrade

Hello I am using axis ace card and Samsung infinite Creditcard I want visara infinite Creditcard I called customer care to upgrade to vistara infinite card they said not eligible for vistara infinite Creditcard how can I get that card when applying in website card the application rejected 3 times but I want that card how?

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No and I don't have Axisbank bank account
You don't need a axis account for that, if you have 2 or 3 cards with them they add an option for 3rd or 4th card in apply now in credit cards section. But after clicking if it doesnt show a list of cards and takes you to enter mobile no/cust id then there are no pre approved offers.

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Looks like you already have an existing  Axisbank credit card. Like this i am getting while i clicked on the apply now option in mobile app
Okay I think you should wait for a while. Do not apply for any other axis card (online or offline) because the chances are it might get rejected. Keep checking the apply now option and once that error is gone and it takes you to either enter mobile no/user id page or gives a list of pre approved cards you call again in customer care and they will provide the card (without cibil enquiry). I have gone through so much hassle in past 1/2 years with Axis so I basically know how their system works. Btw did you get your most recent card by Axis within last 5-6 months?

Okay I think you should wait for a while. Do not apply for any other axis card (online or offline) because the chances are it might get rejected. Keep checking the apply now option and once that error is gone and it takes you to either enter mobile no/user id page or gives a list of pre approved cards you call again in customer care and they will provide the card (without cibil enquiry). I have gone through so much hassle in past 1/2 years with Axis so I basically know how their system works. Btw did you get your most recent card by Axis within last 5-6 months?
Yes in July month I received Samsung Infinite credit card and this December month I received airtel card after getting airtel card I closed the Samsung Infinite credit card now I am having ACE and airtel cards in active only

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes in July month I received Samsung Infinite credit card and this December month I received airtel card after getting airtel card I closed the Samsung Infinite credit card now I am having ACE and airtel cards in active only
Yes that's the reason you aren't getting any offer right now. Just wait for 1-2 months keep checking the apply now option once error disappears you can call and ask for the vistara infinite card. Meanwhile if you get pre approved for vistara platinum or signature, do not take either of them or else you may have to wait for another 3-5 months for upgrading that card.

Not true. I had called directly on customer care number and asked for Vistara Infinite as third card and they instantly generated it even when I had Magnus and SELECT.
Can u tell me which customer care number u called
From which card u given a request for vistara Infinite
And what is existing limit of that card means which u given a request for upgradation

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can u tell me which customer care number u called
1800 419 0065
From which card u given a request for vistara Infinite
I had two card Magnus and SELECT, I told them I want Vistara Infinite and they instantly generated third credit card without closing the other two.
And what is existing limit of that card means which u given a request for upgradation
My credit limit at the time of upgrading was 1L but within 2-3 months I received auto limit enhancement to 2L.

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Okay bro but what I am asking is from which card,select card or magnus card they taken for vistara Infinite upgrade?
Well generally when we specify which card was upgraded it means the previous card was closed, in my case I am not sure what they did. I just told them I want to upgrade to Vistara Infinite and they said we will give you the card and you can keep the remaining cards active too. So not so sure about which card got upgraded or what they did.