• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hunter Check in Experian for Edge CSB Card

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had applied for Edge CSB Card on Jupiter App and the application was declined. On reaching out to customer support team for reason of rejection, they only mentioned internal policy but under which policy they never clarified. Finally wrote to Jupiter Nodal Office and I was told that they do Hunter Check in Experian and based on the Hunter Check score, the application was rejected as score was not crossing the set threshold. I was aware about credit score with Experian but Hunter score seems new. Any idea on what exactly is this Experian Hunter Score and how to improve?

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

It is a tool for loan/CC givers - to detect and avoid - fraudulent applications n those with bogus/false/inaccurate details n identity thefts.

Nothing to do with credit scores.
Yeah. But this doesn't make sense. My application was rejected because of that hunter check by Experian and on the hand my Experian Score is 811 from last 6 months.

As I go through that website and you mentioned that Hunter check is done to avoid fraud/false application - So Experian indicated my application as fraud/false but credit score is 800+ with 100% payment done on time for last 12 years

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-01-14-52-54-974_tech.fplabs.score.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-01-14-52-54-974_tech.fplabs.score.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 18

krish11

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Then apparently, the PNO is not giving you either correct or factually accurate information.
Yeah... Seems so... Can't trust these neo banks. Now the Jupiter App is showing that my application couldn't be completed. Few days back, the app indicated that i am currently ineligible.

Worst part is here, they are using outdated Experian tool. Cibil is good compared to Experian. Might be they are getting cheaper than Cibil
Might be. Whichever bank has gone through my CIBIL, my application was always successful except Scapia which got rejected because I was already holding a OneCard from Federal Bank. Because of so many hits on my CIBIL, my score is a bit lower than Experian

I had applied for Edge CSB Card on Jupiter App and the application was declined. On reaching out to customer support team for reason of rejection, they only mentioned internal policy but under which policy they never clarified. Finally wrote to Jupiter Nodal Office and I was told that they do Hunter Check in Experian and based on the Hunter Check score, the application was rejected as score was not crossing the set threshold. I was aware about credit score with Experian but Hunter score seems new. Any idea on what exactly is this Experian Hunter Score and how to improve

I had applied for Edge CSB Card on Jupiter App and the application was declined. On reaching out to customer support team for reason of rejection, they only mentioned internal policy but under which policy they never clarified. Finally wrote to Jupiter Nodal Office and I was told that they do Hunter Check in Experian and based on the Hunter Check score, the application was rejected as score was not crossing the set threshold. I was aware about credit score with Experian but Hunter score seems new. Any idea on what exactly is this Experian Hunter Score and how to improve?
I applied for a loan and got approved at last they told that it was declined due to hunter hold. How to resolve and rectify .

It is a tool for loan/CC givers - to detect and avoid - fraudulent applications n those with bogus/false/inaccurate details n identity thefts.

then what is the solution to rectify sir? Kindly do needfull to avoid hunter?

then what is the solution to rectify sir? Kindly do needfull to avoid hunter?