• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Huge drop in Crif score

Sriky

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi Folks,

I constantly keep tab on my Credit scores and today I had noticed something strange with CRIF score.

Whooping 69 points were dropped on my account (890 to 821). There were no new enquiries, no overspends (CUR below 30%). Chances of such drop is too sleek.

Same has happened with another account I am familiar with, saw a drop of 85 points, however was assuming that it was because of high CUR in that particular month.

When surfing for help on the app, I saw below message regarding score calibration. However unsure on the implementation date as it says post COVID-19.

Can someone throw some light on this?

Thanks,
Sriky

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-14-08-15-05-056_com.dreamplug.androidapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-14-08-15-05-056_com.dreamplug.androidapp.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 20

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Folks,

I constantly keep tab on my Credit scores and today I had noticed something strange with CRIF score.

Whooping 69 points were dropped on my account (890 to 821). There were no new enquiries, no overspends (CUR below 30%). Chances of such drop is too sleek.

Same has happened with another account I am familiar with, saw a drop of 85 points, however was assuming that it was because of high CUR in that particular month.

When surfing for help on the app, I saw below message regarding score calibration. However unsure on the implementation date as it says post COVID-19.

Can someone throw some light on this?

Thanks,
Sriky
yes experian and possibly now CRIF is recalibrating their scoring method.. there is a separate thread on experian that you can read about.. they are going to come. closer to cibil