• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC Limit increase procedure

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hi Friends,

I am using HSBC credit card from last year and no limit increase offers till now ?

Can we manually raise limit increase on HSBC cards ?

Can someone please let me know the procedure for it and the corresponding mail id .

Thanks in advance.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
no use bro , they are asking me to fill some form and send .

I am unable to view that form itself , have tried with mobile , laptop and desktop in most of the OS.

I think only mail will work , but not sure of the mail id to be sent bro.

As the mail id's given by our sir is not working , and failed to send itself.

Nans05

TF Buzz
no use bro , they are asking me to fill some form and send .

I am unable to view that form itself , have tried with mobile , laptop and desktop in most of the OS.

I think only mail will work , but not sure of the mail id to be sent bro.

As the mail id's given by our sir is not working , and failed to send itself.
You can view the form in pc or laptop using adobe acrobat. You can fill through that or you can take print out and fill the form. Then take photo and attach in the mail.

rajcasio

TF Premier
Hi Friends,

I am using HSBC credit card from last year and no limit increase offers till now ?

Can we manually raise limit increase on HSBC cards ?

Can someone please let me know the procedure for it and the corresponding mail id .

Thanks in advance.
I've got LE only after 4 yrs. So, patience is the key here when it comes to HSBC

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Till date I have received 2 limit enhancements on my HSBC Card. One from the bank and one requested by me. No CIBIL enquiry in any case.
good to hear .

after how much time after using the card did u get offer from bank??

do u mind sharing 1. initial card - bank LE limit
2. 1st increase - to your requested LE

my card is 1.5 L limit / salary 1.56 L per month/ Cibil 780
been using card for more than 8 months

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
good to hear .

after how much time after using the card did u get offer from bank??

do u mind sharing 1. initial card - bank LE limit
2. 1st increase - to your requested LE

my card is 1.5 L limit / salary 1.56 L per month/ Cibil 780
been using card for more than 8 months
First limit enhancement after one year of getting the card. Initial limit was 250k and got a LE of 100k. Placed a manual request after 6 months and they increased the limit to 500k.

percolate

TF Buzz
First limit enhancement after one year of getting the card. Initial limit was 250k and got a LE of 100k. Placed a manual request after 6 months and they increased the limit to 500k.
Do you have any savings account with HSBC?
I only had a credit card and I was not given any LE when requested manually. Curious on what they will consider when providing LE.

Rdspam

TF Premier
SMS 'CLI' to 575750
you'll get a limit increase if you're eligible, I recently did the same and limit was increased in a week.
Does the mail give any reply? I’ve been texting this and there is no response. I got an offer for limit increase but the sms seems to be broken