• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC credit card c2c

sandipans814

TF Buzz
I got 1 lakh but the axis filpkart statement which I submitted was having available limit only 91k that time.

And one more important thing is enquiries should be 2 or less in last 3 months. Then only apply otherwise straight away rejection. I had 2.
Not true..I had 3 enquires past week when I applied for the card. I was eligible on their website and card was approved with a limit of 123k.

Yashrwr

TF Buzz
You provide salaried bank account statement with c2c or credit card statement.
Because he want salaried account statement and exciting credit card statement.

Mirror108

TF Buzz
If you're looking for an agent here, no HSBC agent is registered with us as of now, officially. Alternatively, you can just visit branch to submit documents. Only SCB or Citi Bank cards will be accepted for the c2c application
I have Credit Cards of HDFC (7Years), ICICI (3years), SBI, RBL, KOTAK for last few years with morethan 2.4Lakh limit on Each Card + CIBIL of 786 Consistently and I am looking for Assistance to Get Myself C2C/C4C Credit Cards of SCB, HSBC, American Express.. Can Someone provide Agent Details?