• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC cashback CC LTF or FYF offer

Hisoka

TF Ace
Guys,
Does HSBC offer the cashback card as a life time free card or at least first year free?
If so, what should i do to get that offer? I've a very goood cibil score but dont have any savings account with HSBC though.
It was issued FYF last year around August, one of the most underrated cards

Even if it’s paid I would recommend you getting it

You will recover the fees within first month itself by spending 10k on food, dining and groceries

helloworld

TF Legend
currently none, they offered last year but that time they had 4 cards, now only 3 cards.

- 1. LTF
- 2. Paid
- 3. For HNI Customer

I'm not expecting in near future they make paid to LTF, that may be like IDFC then without any benefits.

b4bhar

TF Buzz
currently none, they offered last year but that time they had 4 cards, now only 3 cards.

- 1. LTF
- 2. Paid
- 3. For HNI Customer

I'm not expecting in near future they make paid to LTF, that may be like IDFC then without any benefits.
Ohh... but IDFC has benefits like 1+1 movie tickets upto 500 ( reduced to 250 from May 1st) twice a month, right?

helloworld

TF Legend
Ohh... but IDFC has benefits like 1+1 movie tickets upto 500 ( reduced to 250 from May 1st) twice a month, right?

Check latest updates, those cards are dead now. Btw, that is pytm BoGo which has 19% convinience fee compared to BMS 14%. But, latest update all LTF IDFC cards are dead and no longer useful.

Moreover HSBC is 10% which IDFC never offered. But, anycase as I said currently bank has only 2 cards (3rd one require 40L TRV or 24k annual fee, so ignore that one), not sure they offer both LTF.

Better apply and if possible try your luck through fee waiver options in next year, if the card still beneficial.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Guys,
Does HSBC offer the cashback card as a life time free card or at least first year free?
If so, what should i do to get that offer? I've a very goood cibil score but dont have any savings account with HSBC though.
first thing it for salaried individual and if self employed then saving a/c is must and it could take 6/12 month for pre-approved offer and on basis of that FYF/LTF might showed up and as of now i haven't heard of HSBC FYF/LTF offer so good cibil score got nothing to do cause entry level card required too much spending and get too little so better get some other cc like SBI CB.

b4bhar

TF Buzz
first thing it for salaried individual and if self employed then saving a/c is must and it could take 6/12 month for pre-approved offer and on basis of that FYF/LTF might showed up and as of now i haven't heard of HSBC FYF/LTF offer so good cibil score got nothing to do cause entry level card required too much spending and get too little so better get some other cc like SBI CB.
SBI doesn't solve my purpose as it doesn't give good cashback for offline groceries spends like Dmart. I purchase 5 to 6k groceries every month in Dmart. Moreover, my online spends are mostly on amazon and flipkart which are purchased using Apay icici and FK Axis CC (got both LTF). SBI CC also has 999 fee which is same hsbc cashback CC.

b4bhar

TF Buzz
Check latest updates, those cards are dead now. Btw, that is pytm BoGo which has 19% convinience fee compared to BMS 14%. But, latest update all LTF IDFC cards are dead and no longer useful.

Moreover HSBC is 10% which IDFC never offered. But, anycase as I said currently bank has only 2 cards (3rd one require 40L TRV or 24k annual fee, so ignore that one), not sure they offer both LTF.

Better apply and if possible try your luck through fee waiver options in next year, if the card still beneficial.
Agree, i really liked the 10% cb on groceries and dining irrespective of offline or online which really helps me with Dmart purchases.
Also, i have idfc wealth CC and i use it only for movies tickets and any card offers during sales, nothing much. Even after the recent update, movies tickets 1+1 is still available right? Just that it was reduced to 250 from 500 but still its twice per month. Or am i missing something?

helloworld

TF Legend
Even after the recent update, movies tickets 1+1 is still available right? Just that it was reduced to 250 from 500 but still its twice per month. Or am i missing something?
Movie offer wise nothing missing, even myzone offers 1+1 on same pytm and available LTF currently. Its just that once upon a time, this card is semi-premium card, now that is missing. Rest all good.

b4bhar

TF Buzz
Movie offer wise nothing missing, even myzone offers 1+1 on same pytm and available LTF currently. Its just that once upon a time, this card is semi-premium card, now that is missing. Rest all good.
True, i even have myzone as LTF but it only gives upto 200 and is only once in a month compared to wealth which gives upto 250 (intially was 500 though) twice a month. I use myzone for swiggy food deliveries to get flat 120 off on orders more than 500 twice a month.

Nitin13

TF Buzz
I have made a transaction of more than INR 10000 within first 30 days. 1st Month Statement generated but still i have not received any Introductory Amazon >vouchers (worth INR1000) as per the Website. Can someone please when will i get free Rs 1000 Voucher.?