• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to view full credit card number of TataNew HDFC card virtually?

CardTox

TF Premier
I got TataNew HDFC Infinity card approved and I got the message and email for the same. The card status is visible in the tatanew app, but no where I can see the full card detail like its card number and cvv etc. The physical card will take another 5 working days, is that possible to view cards detail virtually?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I got TataNew HDFC Infinity card approved and I got the message and email for the same. The card status is visible in the tatanew app, but no where I can see the full card detail like its card number and cvv etc. The physical card will take another 5 working days, is that possible to view cards detail virtually?
Tata neu app will show u full

Chiku

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How much time did it take to for you to get the approved message after applying?

It shows virtual card 1-2 days after approval

CardTox

TF Premier
How much time did it take to for you to get the approved message after applying?
I applied on 31st March, the application was provisionally approved on the next day, i got the confirmation on 5th April and now waiting for physical card as i cann't see ful number virutually. I hv millennia CC with 3L already

bugmenot

TF Ace
Click "NeuCard Details" button, it will ask for OTP and then you will be able to see full details.

Screenshot_2023_0407_154845.png

Last edited:

CardTox

TF Premier
You have entered incorrect OTP a few times or might have exceeded allowed OTP generation attempts for the day. Happened with me too. Try again after 24h from the time you stopped receiving OTP.
It happend in my case too. I am now able to see my card details after entering the otp and now happily linked my rupay cc to bhim and also done txn too, and i paid my another cc using this rupay cc through g....