• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Use UPI after removing sim

Post number 3 has been selected as best answer.

MrKant

TF Select
Hello there,
Is there any way to use upi in Android after removing sim (or stop payment apps detecting sim change) as i have iPhone and Android. In iPhone Paytm woks even after removing sim but in Android after activation of UPI you can not remove sim if you do so you have to re-verify the sim in upi app

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hello there,
Is there any way to use upi in Android after removing sim (or stop payment apps detecting sim change) as i have iPhone and Android. In iPhone Paytm woks even after removing sim but in Android after activation of UPI you can not remove sim if you do so you have to re-verify the sim in upi app
Paytm used to work even after removal of SIM earlier, but don't know about now!

Solution 😳:
Register in Android, setup UPI & everything on all app!

Then reissue the new SIM from operator & let the old SIM in that old device!

And use SIM in other devices which you want to use!

Note that payment app might ask verification again after a certain period i.e. 3-6 months then you need to repeat 🔁 the steps.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking best answer ☑️ button below my reply.

MrKant

TF Select

Solution 😳: Register in Android, setup UPI & everything on all app!

Note that payment app might ask verification again after a certain period i.e. 3-6 months then you need to repeat 🔁 the steps.

Hope it answers your query, you can mark my answer as solution by clicking best answer ☑️ button below my reply.
Is there any app like Fave which works after removing sim after upi registration

MrKant

TF Select

It worked

Anil_Singh

TF Ace

images.jpeg

memes apart.. gonna try this tomorrow..