• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to use Skyscanner + 3rd Party App offers

codenerd

TF Ace
How to use Skyscanner along with any 3rd Party app like Yatra/GoIbibo/ClearTrip/EaseMyTrip along with the respective 10-14% off bank offers on these websites?
Whenever I try to book a flight via skyscanner, those default bank offers are never allowed on these apps. My experience has mostly been with Yatra.
Can anyone share their experience/trick/tip for the same.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
How to use Skyscanner along with any 3rd Party app like Yatra/GoIbibo/ClearTrip/EaseMyTrip along with the respective 10-14% off bank offers on these websites?
Whenever I try to book a flight via skyscanner, those default bank offers are never allowed on these apps. My experience has mostly been with Yatra.
dm

MoneyMaven

TF Buzz
+1

DevD

TF Premier
On the second page of skyscanner you will find the fare. After that you can directly go to that site and search the same flight and use your bank card offer.

gowthamv

TF Premier
On the second page of skyscanner you will find the fare. After that you can directly go to that site and search the same flight and use your bank card offer.
If we go into a booking site through skyscanner, the fares are quite lesser than the fares mentioned in the same sites.