• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas How to use Axis Bank Credit Card before Physical Delivery?

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is there a way I can use Axis Bank Credit Card before delivery?

Like many other banks directly generate Virtual Cards and we can do transactions even before receiving the card.

Is there any way to do so for Axis Bank Card, I have Atlas pre approved and I have ordered it but is not yet delivered.

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Is there a way I can use Axis Bank Credit Card before delivery?

Like many other banks directly generate Virtual Cards and we can do transactions even before receiving the card.

Is there any way to do so for Axis Bank Card, I have Atlas pre approved and I have ordered it but is not yet delivered.
what is the rush anyway
wait till it gets delivered

blaze

TF Select
Axis is providing virtual card in axis app now. You can register for the app when the card has been processed successfully. There you can use customer id to register and see the details of the credit card.

SahilKr24

TF Select
Axis is providing virtual card in axis app now. You can register for the app when the card has been processed successfully. There you can use customer id to register and see the details of the credit card.
I got the mail that the application is approved, when do we get the customer id? Is it sent with the physical kit or via sms/mail?

SahilKr24

TF Select
Ok, I applied on 5th, mine says eligibility check pending and will update in 3 days since 6th. Maybe require 3 more days for approval.
you can ask questions on this thread of mine in regards to the timeline: