• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to upgrade IDFC saving account..

My RM triggers the account upgradtion in last 20 days , still I did not recieve any message and any communication...

what is the process of the upgrade of account in idfc, after RM trigger.. kindly let me know .

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
alright, i do have an IDFC zero MAB account (received through WhatsApp in feb 2023) so i have transferred 10 lakhs above and below 11 lakhs. so would wait for AQB to reach 10 lakhs and then let c if the automation trigger is done or not. if not 3 months then. if anyone knows a faster route do let me know.

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
alright, i do have an IDFC zero MAB account (received through WhatsApp in feb 2023) so i have transferred 10 lakhs above and below 11 lakhs. so would wait for AQB to reach 10 lakhs and then let c if the automation trigger is done or not. if not 3 months then. if anyone knows a faster route do let me know.
go to BM and tell them to upgrade the account to Wealth .

vijay.vj

TF Ace
You can open a fresh wealth account by giving 10L cheque and it will be with wealth status in 1-2 days. This is what my RM told me... or keep 10L in my account for 3 months straight.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Oh so close existing one and open a new idfc account alright for wealth in short span of time. Thanks for the info.
Open wealth with 10L cheque... once its fully active with wealth status... you can close your old one (if its not linked for other financial entities) or continue with 0 MAB (if account closure is a hassle).

IDFC allows multiple accounts for same individual.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
so via twitter DM, send a request then emailed them, got a call from my nearest branch. she said for wealth upgrade minimum Balance Required is 75,00,000 lakhs. i said huh what.. are you sure! it isn't 10 lakhs! i said i knew many people who have idfc wealth but isn't from my city! she said let me check again.

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
so via twitter DM, send a request then emailed them, got a call from my nearest branch. she said for wealth upgrade minimum Balance Required is 75,00,000 lakhs. i said huh what.. are you sure! it isn't 10 lakhs! i said i knew many people who have idfc wealth but isn't from my city! she said let me check again.
pls don't go with her. either clueless or really scammy