• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to upgrade from idfc classic to select and increase limit on card?

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have idfc savings account.
I have been given Idfc classic cc on pre approved basis.
Is there any option to increase limit and upgrade from Classic to Select cc?

mashreq

TF Buzz
I have a regular savings accouny and was given a pre approved IDFC Millenia card. Recently my savings account was upgraded from a regular account to a Select account so i checked with the customer care for an upgrade to a select card and they mentioned currently they are not offering any limit enhancements or card upgrades to anyone. They would be informing once its available via sms or on the app.

chacks18

TF Select
@rajneeshray I have not received any response yet. I've sent docs on Thursday only.
and received a response on Saturday that
1654585109154.png

@raj007 10K AMB Account which I've just closed 3 days ago, along with this Upgrade request.
I'm waiting for the final response as of now, will surely update regarding the same.

priteshshah

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Gave it a shot as OP mentioned and got the upgrade from select to wealth variant

D

Do elaborate. Thanks
I requested for an upgrade through email. They demanded for 3 months payslip since I am salaried. Credit Limit enhancement was the first step and card upgrade was the second step. The entire process took 25 days for the approval to come from internal product head

theneerex

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I requested for an upgrade through email. They demanded for 3 months payslip since I am salaried. Credit Limit enhancement was the first step and card upgrade was the second step. The entire process took 25 days for the approval to come from internal product head
What is the minimum salary requirement for IDFC Wealth credit card?

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Please advise the email of internal product head. Thanks,