• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to transfer Kris Flyer miles back to Edge Points?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

drsel

TF Legend
I want to transfer my Kris flyer miles back to Axis edge points, then to Accor hotels.
Or Kris flyer to Accor hotels directly
How can I do it?

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I cannot edit the title, nobody can.
There was always a question mark which you did not notice
Hello sir , we can edit the title sir..
I do that all the time sir..
May be TF hierarchy is preventing you or you are not looking at the right place

drsel

TF Legend
It's my bad that I didn't take SS before suggesting you.. Next time I will.
But tell me one thing , why do you try to find fault in everything that I type?
There is no other member in Technofino who does this.

Have you seen my article on
'Which card to use and where' in the secret group?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
But tell me one thing , why do you try to find fault in everything that I type?
There is no other member in Technofino who does this.

Have you seen my article on
'Which card to use and where' in the secret group?
Sorry, its not finding fault with you really.. You are understanding in the wrong way. I just express my view about how I feel for a given post.
I am not sure if you remember, I did mention a couple of times, and appreciated that you did have great calculations .. do you remember that??

but when responding to some posts you seem not to have a great relevance sometimes. that is how I felt about it and expressed it..
If you don't want to me comment about your posts , I won't .... It is no big deal ...

Last edited:

Eye of Ajay

TF Select
VIP Lounge
There are a few forum's where you can find people who may buy these miles off or you might need to buy a ticket on their behalf. However it does take time and the money you get is not exactly justified.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.