• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to reverse Credit Card Payment to source bank?

Hitman_107

TF Select
Hi Community,

Recently my Amazon Pay Card was due with 40000 rupees. So in the night at around 11 i tried doing a Netbanking payment for the same from the amazon pay app. At that time app showed credit card payment successful.

So after some time amazon pay showed credit card payment failed. So the next day morning i again did the payment with my debit card from the paytm app and the payment was successful.
So after 5 days when my netbanking payment amount didnt reverse then i opened the imobile app to check and there it showed 2 successful payments.

So guys how do i get one payment back from icici? since the amount is big 40000 so to spend it again is going to take a lot of time and i kinda need that money for other purpose right now.

Your help regarding this would be appreciated…
@TechnoFino

Solution
Hi Community,

Recently my Amazon Pay Card was due with 40000 rupees. So in the night at around 11 i tried doing a Netbanking payment for the same from the amazon pay app. At that time app showed credit card payment successful.

So after some time amazon pay showed credit card payment failed. So the next day morning i again did the payment with my debit card from the paytm app and the payment was successful.
So after 5 days when my netbanking payment amount didnt reverse then i opened the imobile app to check and there it showed 2 successful payments.

So guys how do i get one payment back from icici? since the amount is big 40000 so to spend it again is going to take a lot of time and i kinda need that money for other purpose right...

drakesri

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Call customer care and ask if the excess amount can be returned if ICICI dont have that provision and if you hold SBI card with zero dues you can request ICICI to do balance transfer to SBI, from there you can easily transfer to your bank account.

Alternativly you can do wallet load to paytm or any other ewallet and then get the amount transferred to your bank account, charges may apply.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hi Community,

So guys how do i get one payment back from icici? since the amount is big 40000 so to spend it again is going to take a lot of time and i kinda need that money for other purpose right now.

@TechnoFino
Call ICICI, ask them to refund the amount to your Bank account, send the account details to mail they'll send. It'd take upto 10 working days to reflect the amount to the given account.

Solution

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi Community,

@TechnoFino
Better way spend it in this month like a prepaid card
No need to go through all pains for refund anyway which will take minimum 15 days

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Call ICICI, ask them to refund the amount to your Bank account, send the account details to mail they'll send. It'd take upto 10 working days to reflect the amount to the given account.
This is the best way

ICICI may ask to confirm the source of payment in the first place.

Have done this in past, works well.

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
Call customer care and ask if the excess amount can be returned if ICICI dont have that provision and if you hold SBI card with zero dues you can request ICICI to do balance transfer to SBI, from there you can easily transfer to your bank account.

Alternativly you can do wallet load to paytm or any other ewallet and then get the amount transferred to your bank account, charges may apply.
Next time recommend Hdfc payzapp .only 2.8% .paytm 4%