• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to retrieve lost PAN ID number

rakee15

TF Buzz
My mother lost her PAN ID card . we forgot her PAN ID number. we are unable to apply for new PAN card also , as previous PAN card is already linked with AADHAR CARD. If I am applying right now, I am getting reply like, This aadhar number is already linked with existing PAN number. can someone guide me on this issue please.

D₹V

TF Prestige
My mother lost her PAN ID card . we forgot her PAN ID number. we are unable to apply for new PAN card also , as previous PAN card is already linked with AADHAR CARD. If I am applying right now, I am getting reply like, This aadhar number is already linked with existing PAN number. can someone guide me on this issue please.
Idk there might be some easy trick but if she had updated the PAN in bank account, you can visit bank & ask for PAN number from account details stating them the situation.

I hope it helps, have a good day.

Call this number. Tell them you lost your PAN. Your mother have to verify some details and after verifying the details they'll tell you your PAN. Screenshot_2022-12-30-09-50-55-94_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg