• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to purchase amazon gift card through CC

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to purchase amazon gift card through CC?
Tried amazon, paytm, magicpin, zingoy but no option to pay through CC.

I just tried adding a new card for purchasing Amazon GV and it wasn't allowing me. So, I purchased Swiggy Gift Card and added the new card and it worked. Now I can use that card to purchase Amazon GV also.

In short buy some random stuff and add the new card and then cancel the order. Now use the new card for purchasing Amazon GV.
I tried, now it's stuck at on hold. I bought a type a to type c cable, after entering OTP, I haven't received any email from amzon saying my order is placed nor did I get a mail from hdfc saying I spent 549 on amazon. Dafuq?

Amazon says I can only use a saved secured card as per RBI as default payment methods but my hdfc card didn't get added and also my order is on hold.

Screenshot_20230516_232149_Amazon.png

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Amazon does have some strange issues with GC purchases. In March this year, I was unable to see the credit card options for buying Amazon GC. I had purchased Amazon GC the previous month using CC for around 20000. When I tried this month, I was able to use my Amex MRCC without any issue. So their must be some caps... Gyftr isn't a good option for Amazon GC any more, as they are charging a processing fee... Card specific portals may be of limited help. I want to use my MRCC usually for Amazon GC. Reward Multiplier no longer has Amazon... Hope Amazon would stop being silly...

Amazon does have some strange issues with GC purchases. In March this year, I was unable to see the credit card options for buying Amazon GC. I had purchased Amazon GC the previous month using CC for around 20000. When I tried this month, I was able to use my Amex MRCC without any issue. So their must be some caps... Gyftr isn't a good option for Amazon GC any more, as they are charging a processing fee... Card specific portals may be of limited help. I want to use my MRCC usually for Amazon GC. Reward Multiplier no longer has Amazon... Hope Amazon would stop being silly...
Coz there's a cap

Screenshot_20230505_101109_Amazon.png

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have a question: Can we use Axis cards to buy AGVs from SmartBuy or AMEX Gyftr? Asking because I exhausted my limits on both GiftEdge and Amazon.
Axis Bank’s portal is called Grab Deals and Amex one is called Rewards Multiplier. Yes you can buy buy Amazon vouchers from both of these. Axis bank gives you 2X reward points and Amex gives you 3X with most cards (5X with Gold card). So HDFC gives you better return with Infinia.