• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to procure HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Lifetime Free (LTF) ?? - Hit & Miss

D₹V

TF Prestige
How to procure HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Lifetime Free (LTF) ??

Steps:

1. Apply Swiggy card (chargeable) from HDFC Portal via Cashkaro (1500₹ Amazon GV) or any other rewarding affiliate.

2. Once your card is delivered, don't activate/set PIN/add to netbanking.

3. On 27-30th day, you'll get call, he/she will offer you LTF offer & send a SMS to activate card via missed call 🤙 & keep it as lifetime free 🆓.

IMG_20231127_234050_297.jpg

4. Since you have 30 days to activate the card, so no worries in trying this trick 😅.

5. Now email HDFC Bank & ask about LTF status. Boom 💥 your card is LTF now 🔥.

P.s. this is a hit & miss offer. You might or not get the LTF offer. So try only if you want it badly. Don't blame me later 🫠.

Thanks ❤️ to Rahul Diwan [from Fintalks] for letting us know the trick.

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I received the call on 32nd day from Mumbai branch. And the guy sent same Special LTF offer message to assure me about it.
IMG_8681.jpeg
However after setting up the PIN, I'm constantly dialing HDFC from past 3 days and they are denying LTF status. It is still showing chargeable card on their system.
What page opens on the link, and is there any T&C shown there? (like LTF IF annual spend is 2L+ something,)

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
I received the call on 32nd day from Mumbai branch. And the guy sent same Special LTF offer message to assure me about it.
IMG_8681.jpeg
However after setting up the PIN, I'm constantly dialing HDFC from past 3 days and they are denying LTF status. It is still showing chargeable card on their system.
Special LifeTime Free means you have to spend 2L every year and your card is LTF forever 😂

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Intimation! We are sorry to say that your HDFC Bank Credit Card x93** is closed because it was not being used. For details, please check our letter/email to you.

My first loss 😢. This forum has helped me a lot but this time I lost one cibil hit.
No worries, HSBC cashback CC is there to compensate this loss. Bye Bye swiggy card. Bakwas card tha bc 😜😜😬
Abhi bahuto ko aise hi msg aane wale h

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Intimation! We are sorry to say that your HDFC Bank Credit Card x93** is closed because it was not being used. For details, please check our letter/email to you.

My first loss 😢. This forum has helped me a lot but this time I lost one cibil hit.
No worries, HSBC cashback CC is there to compensate this loss. Bye Bye swiggy card. Bakwas card tha bc 😜😜😬
You are still in a better position than me.
I had 4 CIBIL hits by HDFC in a span of 2 days… I had applied just once on the Swiggy app.

Disputed those multiple hits on the cibil website.. and they did nothing at all … simply closed my ticket within 2 days.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
You are still in a better position than me.
I had 4 CIBIL hits by HDFC in a span of 2 days… I had applied just once on the Swiggy app.

Disputed those multiple hits on the cibil website.. and they did nothing at all … simply closed my ticket within 2 days.
There's no use of raising dispute with cibil. Mail hdfc to remove those cibil enquiries.

IMG_8681.jpeg

IMG_8681.jpeg
I got a call after 27 days and same MSG you too. I confirmed with bank after a week and they confirmed it's ltf

Have you got a confirmation? I sent them an email on priority redressal and got in writing