• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to procure HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Lifetime Free (LTF) ?? - Hit & Miss

D₹V

TF Prestige
How to procure HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Lifetime Free (LTF) ??

Steps:

1. Apply Swiggy card (chargeable) from HDFC Portal via Cashkaro (1500₹ Amazon GV) or any other rewarding affiliate.

2. Once your card is delivered, don't activate/set PIN/add to netbanking.

3. On 27-30th day, you'll get call, he/she will offer you LTF offer & send a SMS to activate card via missed call 🤙 & keep it as lifetime free 🆓.

IMG_20231127_234050_297.jpg

4. Since you have 30 days to activate the card, so no worries in trying this trick 😅.

5. Now email HDFC Bank & ask about LTF status. Boom 💥 your card is LTF now 🔥.

P.s. this is a hit & miss offer. You might or not get the LTF offer. So try only if you want it badly. Don't blame me later 🫠.

Thanks ❤️ to Rahul Diwan [from Fintalks] for letting us know the trick.

TheGuy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So only option is to take it, use for few months and then ask LTF?
If you need and want it- yes it is best option.

You might have read that they have increasingly refused to convert this LTF, so be aware about that.
Last year they also had some cricket league in which on spending certain amount during IPL they converted cards to LTF... so that maybe an option too...

frezcoop

TF Select
If you need and want it- yes it is best option.

You might have read that they have increasingly refused to convert this LTF, so be aware about that.
Last year they also had some cricket league in which on spending certain amount during IPL they converted cards to LTF... so that maybe an option too...
Ya it seems like HDFC has reduced issuing LTF for whatever reason. I guess I am too late to the party. Anyway, not the card I need so I will just wait for them to issue LTF on their own. Can't deal with the hassle of closing it later just coz I didn't get LTF.

But can anyone with past experience share whether this increasing denial of LTF from HDFC is first time or has happened in past? Because if it is cyclic then I will take my chances with FYF.

frezcoop

TF Select
FEPJ6ocUUAwPIA8.jpg
1704571121574.jpeg

hs23new

TF Premier
How to procure HDFC Swiggy Credit Card Lifetime Free (LTF) ??

Steps:

1. Apply Swiggy card (chargeable) from HDFC Portal via Cashkaro (1500₹ Amazon GV) or any other rewarding affiliate.

2. Once your card is delivered, don't activate/set PIN/add to netbanking.

3. On 27-30th day, you'll get call, he/she will offer you LTF offer & send a SMS to activate card via missed call 🤙 & keep it as lifetime free 🆓.

IMG_20231127_234050_297.jpg

4. Since you have 30 days to activate the card, so no worries in trying this trick 😅.

5. Now email HDFC Bank & ask about LTF status. Boom 💥 your card is LTF now 🔥.

P.s. this is a hit & miss offer. You might or not get the LTF offer. So try only if you want it badly. Don't blame me later 🫠.

Thanks ❤️ to Rahul Diwan [from Fintalks] for letting us know the trick.
Will this trick work with Kotak White Signature Card?

D₹V

TF Prestige
actually checked my eligibility for Tata Neu Infinity card on Tata Neu app and only got FYF
For your reference.

Though there is chance that you'll get LTF offer from Tata Neu leaving the application halfway (as you did) but that costs 1 CIBIL enquiry.

It's on you.

For me, I'll take FYF card, milk benefits & think about LTF later because card is useful for me.

D₹V

TF Prestige
do not think this card survive 6 more months before went to shelf,
No, I don't think it's loss making for them.

• As Swiggy GV is widely available at 10% off
• Considering 10% depreciation on Swiggy money, you'll get 9% cashback on Swiggy & 4.5% cashback on partner* merchants respectively.
Partner merchant - as HDFC has already partnered with selected merchants for millennia card, it must be easy for them for Swiggy card too & yes, it's not loss making (as you know millennia is sustainable for years) & 1500 cap on Swiggy card.
• Golf ⛳ access might be great benefits for few.

So considering above points, I don't think it will be devaluating in next 6 months.

Also, I agree with other points in your above reply.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Thread delete karne ka time aa gaya, kisika ltf nahi hua shayad :D :D
I received the call on 32nd day from Mumbai branch. And the guy sent same Special LTF offer message to assure me about it.
IMG_8681.jpeg
However after setting up the PIN, I'm constantly dialing HDFC from past 3 days and they are denying LTF status. It is still showing chargeable card on their system.