• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Open Current Account Without GST?

dhiraz

TF Ace
Dear Community Members!
I wanted to open a current account for my shop. So how can i get a current account with the name of my shop?

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Not sure what restriction are you talking about I have that account active since 2018 not a single restriction I experienced (except for the 1st week of acc. opening). Although you can try Indus max acc. too with 25/50k AMB

dhiraz

TF Ace
I See HDFC Max Advantage Current Account Useful With A QAB of 2.5L. I also like Axis Business Privilege (CABPL) with a MAB of 2.5L.

I can open HDFC account as Residents Individuals But not Axis.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
All depends on your purpose. If its going to be major cash transaction I won't open in any pvt bank would prefer a local co-operative or any similar bank with no cash deposit/withdrawal handling. If it's going to be online than axis Privilege account is better

I had my cheques cleared without having money in the account on some occasion & clearing the dues in 2/3 days

dhiraz

TF Ace
All depends on your purpose. If its going to be major cash transaction I won't open in any pvt bank would prefer a local co-operative or any similar bank with no cash deposit/withdrawal handling. If it's going to be online than axis Privilege account is better

I had my cheques cleared without having money in the account on some occasion & clearing the dues in 2/3 days
I Like High MAB Axis Current Account Because It Helps To Get Axis Burgundy Account. Usually we have a lot Money in current account.

Screenshot_2022-08-03-21-08-04-23_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg