• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card How to make payment of LIC from Amazon?

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Hello,

I have a pending LIC premium payment, and I haven't used Amazon for payments before. Could you please assist me in maximizing my reward points using the Magnus card?

Do I need to purchase Amazon Pay or an Amazon Shopping voucher to make the premium payment and earn reward points?

Alternatively, can I directly pay using the Magnus card?

If the premium amount exceeds 50,000, is it necessary for me to complete the KYC process for my Amazon account?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hello,

I have a pending LIC premium payment, and I haven't used Amazon for payments before. Could you please assist me in maximizing my reward points using the Magnus card?

Do I need to purchase Amazon Pay or an Amazon Shopping voucher to make the premium payment and earn reward points?

If the premium amount exceeds 50,000, is it necessary for me to complete the KYC process for my Amazon account?
Amazon doesn't allows LIC INSURANCE Payments using credit cards now.
You can purchase AGC and then pay lic.
Better to do KYC.

bugmenot

TF Ace
Hello,

Amazon shopping voucher can't be used for bill payment. You can buy Amazon pay vouchers on gyftr. Max monthly limit is ₹20,000. You would get 3X ER.