• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to make GST payments on HDFC BizBlack card for 5x Accelerated RP now that Swifti and Smarthub are temporarily suspended due to RBI restrictions?

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bizblack offers 5x accelerated RP on Gst payments via smart hub vyapar and swifti.

Now that they are suspended due to RBI restrictions, can we make GST payments via GST portal and get 5x RP?
On the website it says accelerated via GST official portal but in the FAQs and T&C it says only via Swift and Smarthub Vyapar.

Thanks and please let me know if anyone knows more about it.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Bizblack offers 5x accelerated RP on Gst payments via smart hub vyapar and swifti.

Now that they are suspended due to RBI restrictions, can we make GST payments via GST portal and get 5x RP?
On the website it says accelerated via GST official portal but in the FAQs and T&C it says only via Swift and Smarthub Vyapar.

no clue on this but i paid GST and only kotak mahindra bank showed up and dinner bank is supported now amex is left behind. so if you idfc wealth cc then use that for now.

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier

They have removed swifti from the product page, and allowed 5x on GST through GST portal it self.
also vendor payment is removed from 5x catagory.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-23 124932.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-23 124932.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot 2024-03-23 125125.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-23 125125.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 60

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
@787

Hi,
First of all congratulations on your card i have recently applied for this same card...

and i have some doubts:

i) Have you done any GST payment and yes so any convinence charges have you paid?

ii) I hope you have used this card for over a month now, How much was your spend and how many rewards you get?

iii) have you tried Smartpay for utilities payment? (If yes how was your experience)

iv) please do share your overall experience with the card.

v) do dcb card accepted at local POS? because in my center (teir 2 city) they dont accept AMEX card, will DCB have same issue?

also the minimum amount for 5x Points are 50k so if i make first payment of 60k it would give me 5x on 10k amt. or it should be separate transaction?

SpidySpider

TF Premier
no clue on this but i paid GST and only kotak mahindra bank showed up and dinner bank is supported now amex is left behind. so if you idfc wealth cc then use that for now.
Doesn't idfc block your card for business transactions? Income tax may pass off as personal expense but I guess GST would be business. Have you faced any problems regarding that or heard about any?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Doesn't idfc block your card for business transactions? Income tax may pass off as personal expense but I guess GST would be business. Have you faced any problems regarding that or heard about any?
That my first ever gst payment done through cc instead of net banking. So anything can happen and would be making another gst payment that too Double the amount So it a risky gamble for sure. And I'm sole proprietor so gst payment won't cause a issue cause I would be paying through netbanking so I paid using cc instead with some charge.

SpidySpider

TF Premier
That my first ever gst payment done through cc instead of net banking. So anything can happen and would be making another gst payment that too Double the amount So it a risky gamble for sure. And I'm sole proprietor so gst payment won't cause a issue cause I would be paying through netbanking so I paid using cc instead with some charge.
Are you going to make both the payments on your name only? Or is the payment to be made for different person than the card holder?

statusquo

TF Select
Is Swifti no longer working due to the RBI Guidelines? Just got a Biz Black and hoping atleast some platform for vendor payments works (any of Swifti, Vendor2Pay, BharatNxt)

statusquo

TF Select
Is Swifti no longer working due to the RBI Guidelines? Just got a Biz Black and hoping atleast some platform for vendor payments works (any of Swifti, Vendor2Pay, BharatNxt)
Swifti also uses Vendor2Pay for making vendor payments. Just spoke to someone at Vendor2Pay - they said they've suspended vendor payments due to RBI regulations. So, it seems like all solutions for vendor payments are blocked for now, including Smarthub Vyapar and Swifti

FXG

TF Buzz
Hi Vaibhav

I received by Biz Black card 3 days ago, on checking found out that Swifti no longer works to pay GST payments
via this card anymore.

Mine is a proprietorship company.

Is this Diners Biz Black a payment option on the GST portal now or
the last time I checked it was only showing Kotak Mahindra Bank.

So can you kindly help and let me know how you paid your GST payment using Biz Black on the
GST Portal.

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Rgds
Vivek

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi Vaibhav

I received by Biz Black card 3 days ago, on checking found out that Swifti no longer works to pay GST payments
via this card anymore.

Mine is a proprietorship company.

Is this Diners Biz Black a payment option on the GST portal now or
the last time I checked it was only showing Kotak Mahindra Bank.

So can you kindly help and let me know how you paid your GST payment using Biz Black on the
GST Portal.

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Rgds
Vivek
Hi Vivek,

Welcome to the TF community!

While I haven't personally used the Biz Black card for GST payments, I can share some insights based on my experience with IDFC Wealth. Using IDFC Wealth for GST payments earned me close to 16,000 reward points, which translates to benefits like 4,000 Amazon Pay rewards and additional points on my IDFC debit card. However, there's a 0.78% charges associated so with me on 2 lakh GST payment, so the net benefit is around 4,000.

Now, regarding your question about the Biz Black card. As of now, the GST portal officially lists Kotak Mahindra Bank for card payments. However, Diners Club cards are often accepted through the "E-Payment" option and the Kotak Mahindra gateway since they support the Diners Club network (except Amex).

Here's the process to try paying with your Biz Black card:

1. Go to "Pay GST" on the GST portal.
  2. Choose "E-Payment" and proceed to the Kotak Mahindra gateway.
  3. Enter your Biz Black card details. There might be a 0.78% processing fee for using a credit card.

Important: Pay using Sbi unipay (cause it hdfc cc you can't pay and get 1% so use Sbi unipay and make it small amount to check if RP is credited or not in hdfc dc imperial one to get 750 CB it should help in covering the charges and see how RP you get on Bizblack and report back to me cause my buddy could get this cc in a 2 week time max, so i can help me through your GST payment)

I hope this clarifies things!

Best, Vaibhav
Screenshot 2024-03-15 130937.png

FXG

TF Buzz
Dear Vaibhav

Thank you for your detailed reply.

I just did a dummy 1 Re. payment on the GST portal using my Biz Black card and it does charge 0.78% extra while processing, but good news is the 1 Re payment went through and it showed up correctly in the Electronic Cash Ledger also on the GST Portal
So the card is working fine via the Kotak Mahindra Bank gateway :)
I will be doing this months GST payment by this method only by next monday.

statusquo

TF Select
Some states don't have GST payment through credit card enabled. For example, West Bengal. In fact, GST payment by credit card is only allowed in around 15 states. Waiting for the other states to enable it.