• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to increase monthly spends on credit card?

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bro if your merchant account is created by a paytm agent then they will do your kyc on spot and your wallet will be created otherwise if you create merchant account yourself then you have option to just receive upi as payment option without kyc.
You r right but however Paytm account also has to be linked with bank account. Then there is no need to create Paytm account. Other QR codes r sufficient. So logically if someone creates Paytm QR, it means such merchant is giving facility to customer to pay by Paytm wallet.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
You r right but however Paytm account also has to be linked with bank account. Then there is no need to create Paytm account. Other QR codes r sufficient. So logically if someone creates Paytm QR, it means such merchant is giving facility to customer to pay by Paytm wallet.
So all paytm merchant to give option for wallet pays then only we use the wallet balance instead of debit from bank account

dapatale

TF Select
Currently Paytm running add money offer using credit card with flat 2% cash back.
you can add money 5 times with minimum amount of 7500 rs per transction
Depending on card varient you wll loose around 0.35-0.5% but can achieve spend or monthly target.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Currently Paytm running add money offer using credit card with flat 2% cash back.
you can add money 5 times with minimum amount of 7500 rs per transction
Depending on card varient you wll loose around 0.35-0.5% but can achieve spend or monthly target.
This is for adding 7500 in fuel wallet.
Ps:There r different offers, so u might hv got offer on main wallet

masumshah59

TF Select
Can anyone share thread link?
that Airtel non KYC 9k trick?

I am not rotating money at all for now & this is new for me so 😅

It'll be there! Check wallet section in app. It's a new concept by paytm. Amount in this wallet can be used only in fuel spends.
Its not there but found a video and the guy is saying it will be activated after doing a transaction at fuel pump. I don't know if he's right or not. Btw i never use paytm/upi at pumps, always cc's.