• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to increase Amex Plat Travel limit

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My current limit on Amex Plat travel is ~3.5L

How can I increase the limit? Can't find any online or limit enhancement offer?

PS: My current limit of HDFC Infinia is 25L and Axis Vistara is 15L

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My current limit on Amex Plat travel is ~3.5L

How can I increase the limit? Can't find any online or limit enhancement offer?

PS: My current limit of HDFC Infinia is 25L and Axis Vistara is 15L
You can call AMEX after 6 months from the card issue date. They will give you 2 options based on ur profile

1. Limit increase without any docs - usually less than <50% of ur CL
2. Send your income docs to them - based on ur docs they will increase the CL

PS: Don't call on weekends (Sat,Sun) and public holiday, the CL increase team would not work on these days

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can call AMEX after 6 months from the card issue date. They will give you 2 options based on ur profile

1. Limit increase without any docs - usually less than <50% of ur CL
2. Send your income docs to them - based on ur docs they will increase the CL

PS: Don't call on weekends (Sat,Sun) and public holiday, the CL increase team would not work on these days
Thanks, chatted with them.. let's see what they come up with.

Screenshot_20231112_115738_Amex IN.jpg

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Amex is asking the Income Documents in Native PDF format, what does this mean exactly?

Tried sending documents downloaded directly from Income Tax portal and even then they are asking the same. "Native PDF"

Attachments

• 1702045332954.png
    1702045332954.png
    20 KB · Views: 48

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Amex is asking the Income Documents in Native PDF format, what does this mean exactly?

Tried sending documents downloaded directly from Income Tax portal and even then they are asking the same. "Native PDF"
Native pdf means downloaded directly from the bank in pdf format.

Not re-structured or edited, for example - downloading from the bank site in csv and then turning them into pdf and then sharing them.

iBabubhau

TF Buzz
Do you have another amex card with a similar limit? I had the same issue and have 2 different amex cards with almost the same limit.
Customer care gave me an option to transfer limit from one card to the other. Helped me to increase the limit on my plat travel easily.