• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia How to get the HDFC Credit card Milliniea card LTF

Hello Everyone,
I recently opened the HDFC Saving Max Account , What things should I do in order to increase inorder to get the Milliniea card LTF
I currently have Amazon ICIC - 1 L , ICIC Coral - 50 k , Flipkart 35 k no credit history

sarainfo12

TF Premier
My cibil entries , with this too many entries i won't get credit card anytime soon 😞
Screenshot_2023-04-23-02-16-40-21_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f~2.jpg
There are 2 cibil hits from hdfc recently, if i ask customer care to remove one . Will they remove it? ,
Previous one was happened when i tried to apply tata neu card (i didn't know it would hit cibil my checking eligibility in their app , else i won't touched it ) .

pprakash11

TF Prestige
There are 2 cibil hits from hdfc recently, if i ask customer care to remove one . Will they remove it? ,
Previous one was happened when i tried to apply tata neu card (i didn't know it would hit cibil my checking eligibility in their app , else i won't touched it ) .
So did you got Neu+ there in offer or not ?

You can try by mailing to them. But as for Tata Neu cibil check, I don't think they will remove it.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
So did you got Neu+ there in offer or not ?
Nope Screenshot_2023-04-23-02-52-51-63_a0b374209ed560b5d12bfe7244534332.jpg

By the way , upto Feb 2023 end my cibil score was NH ,
Cibil score started to show after i opened amazon paylater account at Feb 2023 .
And also i got secured icici credit card with 30k limit by opening fd at Feb 2023.
Still my icici card details not showing on cibil .

sarainfo12

TF Premier
How long credit history is enough credit history to get a credit card .. since my cibil score started to show only from last month , how long i have to wait ?
Honestly i am more interested on eazydinder indusind card (i visit restaurant monthly 2 to 4 times , and i book ticket from bookmyshow monthly once) compared to hdfc cards .. i clicked the apply link only to check what are the cards i am eligible for . But didn't expected it will do hard enquiry.

As per my cibil enquiry report, looks like i can apply indusind card again after may 5 (since cooldown period is 3months on indusind bank ) .

paresh22

TF Ace
I think there is another link present in hdfc system or they are redirecting to this new apply link from their marketing emails or netbanking. I have checked so many times but did not get cibit hit, one day I got email to apply for hdfc card. I am already Millennia holder but as I know no cibil happens I tried that link to check offers I too asked details like addresses I thought maybe new process they introduced but then I saw they offered 2 useless cards lower to my Millennia. I stopped process but later got to know there happened cibil hit.
So if someone get this interface where details are asked like home or company address then it's going to be cibil hit. I don't remember of they written any small note somewhere that this process will make cibil enquiry.

crazyuploader

TF Premier
HDFC always does hit cibil for checking offers.
Don't check offers always.

I fought with HDFC for almost a month, got my inquiries removed.
Bruh, just yesterday I checked for those offers many times, if they do CIBIL enquiry then RIP ☠️
BTW I just logged in using my mobile number and date of birth, then an OTP, nothing else I did

crazyuploader

TF Premier
I think there is another link present in hdfc system or they are redirecting to this new apply link from their marketing emails or netbanking. I have checked so many times but did not get cibit hit, one day I got email to apply for hdfc card. I am already Millennia holder but as I know no cibil happens I tried that link to check offers I too asked details like addresses I thought maybe new process they introduced but then I saw they offered 2 useless cards lower to my Millennia. I stopped process but later got to know there happened cibil hit.
So if someone get this interface where details are asked like home or company address then it's going to be cibil hit. I don't remember of they written any small note somewhere that this process will make cibil enquiry.
Actually some time back when I didn't had any credit card offers in NetBanking, even I was asked with those details such as income, company details etc. Never really proceeded so no CIBIL hit

P B R G

TF Ace
CIBIL hit is done once you enter the PAN number on any banking page. Entering just mobile number, name or DOB to check offers won't trigger any CIBIL hit. Just keep it in mind, if you are checking an offer, if it only asks for mobile number or DOB then fine, if it asks for PAN number then stop there and leave that page immediately.

paresh22

TF Ace
CIBIL hit is done once you enter the PAN number on any banking page. Entering just mobile number, name or DOB to check offers won't trigger any CIBIL hit. Just keep it in mind, if you are checking an offer, if it only asks for mobile number or DOB then fine, if it asks for PAN number then stop there and leave that page immediately.
HDFC asks both PAN and mobile number to show eligible cards. This did not hit cibil at least for me. Similarly Axis also asks mobile + PAN to check eligible cards which also results no cibil hit. PAN and DoB are both alternative to each other for both banks.

ccgeek07

TF Premier
I tried checking my pre-approved cards through a HDFC link shared on some other thread. I was asked to give Employment details and shown some cards. I didn't apply but got CIBIL hit.

P B R G

TF Ace
HDFC asks both PAN and mobile number to show eligible cards. This did not hit cibil at least for me. Similarly Axis also asks mobile + PAN to check eligible cards which also results no cibil hit. PAN and DoB are both alternative to each other for both banks.
PAN number is not mandatory. Only mobile number and DOB is enough to check eligibility. They will ask PAN number only when you are not eligible for any offers (so that the system can check internally).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-23-11-37-31-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-23-11-37-31-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 8

paresh22

TF Ace
PAN number is not mandatory. Only mobile number and DOB is enough to check eligibility. They will ask PAN number only when you are not eligible for any offers (so that the system can check internally).
Agree but even if you enter PAN there will be no cibil hit there. At least that is what i experienced till last month.