• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get SC credit card?

tushu5121

TF Premier
Hi..
Please suggest me how can i get SC credit card as i unable to get this in my city.
Is there any tricks or tips to get SC card ?

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Ok. but you're forgetting that if you do not like or use any of these vouchers - you're not getting anything like exclusions in other cards. Lastly, consider reward rate as 2.5% like that because
1. you may not need these vouchers at all
2. even if you need, can get at 10% discount in other platforms
3. even all these you have to pay annual fee and redemption fee

Ex: You may think you're getting 3.33% reward on some exclusion categories and acquired 20K points (by spending 6L it need), you may have these options only

1701189784500.png

what good it serve you by paying that convinience fee etc. in those exclusion categories websites, where you can obtain these vouchers at 10%+ in other markets (even in the first place, you may not need it).
Agree. One question- How come you are still keeping it, considering your points I believe you are on the verge of closing it.

helloworld

TF Legend
Agree. One question- How come you are still keeping it, considering your points I believe you are on the verge of closing it.

waiting for that voucher which I like, anycase I'll close during renewal which will expire my points - currently not spending anything on it, just checking 360 portal till renewal.

I thought same points when I took the card, so I spent, got the points. Now, waiting to redeem so saying.. analyze before spending on these SC reward cards.

vinrey287

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
waiting for that voucher which I like, anycase I'll close during renewal which will expire my points - currently not spending anything on it, just checking 360 portal till renewal.

I thought same points when I took the card, so I spent, got the points. Now, waiting to redeem so saying.. analyze before spending on these SC reward cards.
Thanks for sharing exp with Ultimate and good luck with your redemption.