• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get sbi credit card?

I have credit card from almost all top banks, all being unsecured, 2 yr credit history, cibil 775, I applied for SBI card multiple times, but they always throw instant rejection and unnecessary cibil hit. I have income proof, multiple FDs in my SBI a/c, how to get a credit card approved without branch visit?

D₹V

TF Prestige
I have credit card from almost all top banks, all being unsecured, 2 yr credit history, cibil 775, I applied for SBI card multiple times, but they always throw instant rejection and unnecessary cibil hit. I have income proof, multiple FDs in my SBI a/c, how to get a credit card approved without branch visit?
I also have credit cards from most of the banks, however SBI rejected my application immediately even after i tried to apply through an agent.

Age can be factor here.

SE below 25 are not eligible for SBI CC.

Also, having much card is the reason of rejection due to much limit approved respect to income.

That's why system throws instant decline.

If you contact an agent offline, he can see the reason of rejection (a little bit) using Pan details.

GN.
The agent will not disclose the reason for the decline.
When i asked an agent, she responded that my last application was rejected due to an active loan in Cibil.
i do not have any active loans in Cibil.

My understanding is that if the overall credit card limit exceeds 20 lakhs, the application will be rejected by the SBI immediately

D₹V

TF Prestige
When i asked an agent, she responded that my last application was rejected due to an active loan in Cibil.

My understanding is that if the overall credit card limit exceeds 20 lakhs, the application will be rejected by the SBI immediately
Agent I know, disclosed.

vijay.vj

TF Ace

This is not true... at least in my case.

I applied to SBI card last week and got it delivered yesterday. My combined cc limit is way higher then 20L.

I think they might reject if you are over leveraged on credit limit considering your income.

I got limit of 1.25L from SBI

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor