• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get max benefits of rupay credit card and on which platforms?

NAITIK14

TF Buzz
I have got recently LTF Tata infinity rupay card...want to understand which rupay credit card gives max benefit now days? and how? on which platforms we can use?

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tata Neu Infinity is the best for UPI based rewards. Try to get it as FYF and then send a mail to HDFC to convert it into LTF. I did the same and I think others have already done this before!

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
does it work for all? or are there any rejections?
I have talked to about 10 friends of mine. Their CIBIL score varies from 720 to 811 and all got LTF by sending a mail after 2 3 months.
Their monthly spend on Neu cards were ranging from 2 thousand to 13 thousand.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Tata Neu Infinity is the best for UPI based rewards. Try to get it as FYF and then send a mail to HDFC to convert it into LTF. I did the same and I think others have already done this before!
Yes its a hidden secret all issued neu cards are LTF only. Mail to hdfc for confirmation whatever might the neu app or neu cc say

R0H17

TF Select
ANy other rupay card which can beat Tata Neu infi interms of rewards points? No capping.
Currently HDFC TATA Neu Infinite seems best for UPI with the highest reward of 1.5%.

The Axis Kiwi co-brand RuPay card that has been announced (with 2% cashback for UPI if you join waitlist, else 1%) could be better. But we’ll have to wait and see. Don’t have the mode of cashback and other TnC right now on this card.

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
Currently HDFC TATA Neu Infinite seems best for UPI with the highest reward of 1.5%.

The Axis Kiwi co-brand RuPay card that has been announced (with 2% cashback for UPI if you join waitlist, else 1%) could be better. But we’ll have to wait and see. Don’t have the mode of cashback and other TnC right now on this card.
bob snapdeal rupay credit card 10 reward point on online transaction.

1 reward point =25 paisa so 2.5%reward raye and cashback directly credited to statement.

i am planning to apply for it. for upi payments. but its annual charges is fixed at 295rs.

pls enlighten.

my upi payments are very less 2000rs per month

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge

1 reward point =25 paisa so 2.5%reward raye and cashback directly credited to statement.

i am planning to apply for it. for upi payments. but its annual charges is fixed at 295rs.

pls enlighten.

not getting rps for upi payments

blacktiger

TF Premier

pls enlighten.

bob is not providing reward points for UPI transactions