• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Infinia Credit Card?

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i recently got axis bank magnus credit card with 3 lakh rs. limit, i also want HDFC Infinia or Dinners club black, i already have hdfc bank money back credit card with 50,000 rs limit on it. im using that card for more than 2 years but i still have not got any upgrade/limit enhancement offer (Note :- i dont use that account and my credit card much) because the rewards are very low.

i want infinia or DCB but dont know whats the best way for it. i dont have income documents for infinia

as i have said i have axis bank magnus card with 3 lakh limit but i can not apply for hdfc banks card with card2card method because HDFC only gives one card per customer, nor im getting any upgrade offer/limit increase offer in my hdfc bank credit card.

please help if you know something about it

Solution
Floor Limit for DCB - 5L
Floor Limit for Infinia - 10L
Requirement for Infinia - a) 10L limit on HDFC CC and b) 7.5L+ spends in last 6months
If you hold HDFC Moneyback with 50k - you won't be getting an upgrade to even Millennia whose floor limit is 1L.
I would suggest you, email HDFC regarding your limit enhancement mentioning that you have other bank cards with a certain limit.
Frankly speaking, you won't get a DCB upgrade unless your HDFC card limit is 5L.

Please go through this thread

Hemang

TF Premier
bhai mere pas regalia 3.3 lac ki limit pe hai. Aur last year august me mene tata infinity card LTF liya tha. Since August 2023 i have spent around 3 lacs on infinity card but i have not got any limit enhancement offer on my primary card. Thread you have shown above is showing minimum i need minimum 5 lacs to apply for diners club cc.

akmittal

TF Buzz
bhai mere pas regalia 3.3 lac ki limit pe hai. Aur last year august me mene tata infinity card LTF liya tha. Since August 2023 i have spent around 3 lacs on infinity card but i have not got any limit enhancement offer on my primary card. Thread you have shown above is showing minimum i need minimum 5 lacs to apply for diners club cc.
I don't think 3.3 limit can get you DCB, you need to increase your spends. Then again question would be, do you really want to spend more just to get a better card.

But if you really want you can spend on some investment plan(like ULIP) to increase your spends

Hemang

TF Premier
I don't think 3.3 limit can get you DCB, you need to increase your spends. Then again question would be, do you really want to spend more just to get a better card.

But if you really want you can spend on some investment plan(like ULIP) to increase your spends
Ha bhai vhi to. Ye jo bhi spend kre hai vo bhi iss liye hue kisi dost ko kuch jewellery purchase krni thi, ek friend ko laptop dilvaya, speakers purchase kre iss liye collectively spends went up.
But you said it truly, i can't splurge money just to get LE or any LTF upgrade. Moreover my spends gets distributed into small chunks as and when sales come and banks which give the offer, so kabhi bhi ek bank ke jyada spend ni hote hain.

Pramit

TF Buzz
You may send an email to credit card department for limit enhancement. Mention your monthly salary, last 4 digits of card number and Cust ID in the email. They might enhance your limit. then you may try for DCB, but I doubt if they will give LTF.