• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get IDFC 3000 Worth Voucher??

dhiraz

TF Ace
Hello Guys I Recently Opend IDFC Bank 25k MAB Maintenance Account And I Confused To Get Vouchers I Completed Some Task To Achieve These Vouchers But The First Debit Card Minimum Transaction of 1000 And 20k Spend. I Do CC Payment on Paytm Will It Consider as Debit Card Transaction or 20k Spend.
IDFC.jpeg

Attachments

• Paytm CC Payment.jpeg
    Paytm CC Payment.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IDFC CC Payment via Paytm.jpg
    IDFC CC Payment via Paytm.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 32

Subhash

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No need to load money to wallet. Pay CC bill through Debit Card/UPI. If you pay through wallet, it incurs some charges.
I used paying via DC it failed. Then used upi method, it went through but few cards took almost 3days. So got some trust issues.
1. so is it safe to use mobikwik?
2. I’m okay with charges loading wallet, im planning to use wallet to pay for fuel. Anybody tested this?

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
I used paying via DC it failed. Then used upi method, it went through but few cards took almost 3days. So got some trust issues.
1. so is it safe to use mobikwik?
2. I’m okay with charges loading wallet, im planning to use wallet to pay for fuel. Anybody tested this?
If Your Credit Limit In IDFC CC Is Low / You Don't Hold IDFC CC

Then Use BillPay Feature Built Into IDFC Account... Because Of That IDFC Can Know About How Many Cards You Hold So Can Provide You Card / LE Easily.

This Also Applies For HDFC/Axis/Any Other Bank Which Supports BillPay

Ankit Goyal

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1) Can I pay my CC bill using bill pay option from debit card to be eligible for 500rs voucher for more than 1k bill pay transaction scenario

2) Can I use IDFC debit on other bank CC payment page for bill>20k to be eligible for 1k voucher for spending total 20k in first 30 days via debit card scenario?

dhiraz

TF Ace
1) Can I pay my CC bill using bill pay option from debit card to be eligible for 500rs voucher for more than 1k bill pay transaction scenario

2) Can I use IDFC debit on other bank CC payment page for bill>20k to be eligible for 1k voucher for spending total 20k in first 30 days via debit card scenario?
No You Can't.
I called the customer care and he said only card swipe or online shopping will work.

dhiraz

TF Ace
Who told
I paid CC bill via BOB payment gateway and got voucher from IDFC

All DC spends count
Edit:
Sorry @anirbanm
Today just i get 250 cashback in my bank account directly not in form of gift voucher.
And the silly customer care executive misleading me and i lost ₹1000 gift voucher after listening the customer care.

Attachments

• IMG_20220713_135755.jpg
    IMG_20220713_135755.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 16

dhiraz

TF Ace
I think, if you use Debit Card to make bill payment in a different platform, other than IDFC itself, it will be counted.
Yes you're right every spend counted. I pay my credit card bill from Paytm using IDFC Debit Card and today i get 250 as a cashback in my bank account not in the form of gift voucher. i lost ₹1000 worth voucher.

AsB

TF Ace
I can confirm that by paying Credit Card bill of Rs 20,000 or more, using IDFC Debit Card, through non-IDFC Channel, you will still get the Rs 1000/- Voucher.
I paid Rs 46000 bill of my ICICI Card in two installments, through PayTM, using IDFC Debit card, and I got the voucher.

15603.jpg

7887.jpg

saiki4116

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I can confirm that by paying Credit Card bill of Rs 20,000 or more, using IDFC Debit Card, through non-IDFC Channel, you will still get the Rs 1000/- Voucher.
I paid Rs 46000 bill of my ICICI Card in two installments, through PayTM, using IDFC Debit card, and I got the voucher.

15603.jpg

7887.jpg
I have done 20k credit card payment and got the voucher against it, but I didn't get the voucher for 1000₹ online/offline transaction, do we need to do additional transaction to get it?

Reactions: AsB

AsB

TF Ace
I have done 20k credit card payment and got the voucher against it, but I didn't get the voucher for 1000₹ online/offline transaction, do we need to do additional transaction to get it?
No. You should get it within a few days. Btw, the voucher for doing 20k transaction is Rs 1000/-

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
From my experience IDFC is not proactive when it comes to sharing the joining benefits and spend based benefits.

I applied for IDFC Select Card which was duly delivered to me in the month of January, despite spending 50,000 in the first month of joining, I never received the promised 500 Rs. Amazon voucher from their side. Their customer care executives initially tried to convince me that voucher would be delivered to me after 90 days of the joining later on 90 days became 120 days but voucher was nowhere to be seen.

When I reached out to them again they told me the steps to convert my reward points in to voucher, that was the time when I lost my cool and gave them an earful. This time they relented and shared the voucher codes but alas as luck would have it, the voucher codes shared were already expired.

I almost gave up on the voucher, however made a last try and responded to them over an email complaining about the expired voucher codes. This time they showed some generosity and instead of one they shared two voucher codes (just to be on the safer side ;) and voila both of them worked.

Finally in the end all these follow ups were well worth the hard work as they bore the fruits more than I expected.