• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get ICICI SAPPHIRO AMEX?

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear all,

I received a pre-approved ICICI SAPPHIRO Master card last year. At the time it was issued, Amex was banned from issuing any new cards, therefore I received only the master variant. I was informed that once the ban gets lifted, the Amex variant would automatically be offered too. Like before, when they were usually issued as twin cards [Master + Amex] prior to the Amex ban.

It would be helpful if you could kindly help me with the following queries:

1. a)Has ICICI begun offering Amex Variant?

b). If so, how does one go about applying for it or would it be offered automatically?

Thank you very much in advance.

With kind regards,
Bodhi

helloworld

TF Legend
Any range pls
My current ITR 15+
The criteria for LTF [banking relationship not needed, credit card usage enough with salary]:

1. Coral LTF: Every employee is eligible
2. Rubyx LTF: Employee having net salary 1L+ per month
3. Sapphiro LTF: Employee having net salary 2L+ per month

Request on twitter/email with your salary information, they can offer you one of above cards.

Note: Those who want and qualified for Sapphiro, they will offer Rubyx but with little push and if you have any other ICICI card with good usage, mention the same and get it.

Nothing can be done in one call/tweet, need multiple follow-ups. But 100% possible.

As many said they only offering in Visa variant for new customers.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Dear all,

I received a pre-approved ICICI SAPPHIRO Master card last year. At the time it was issued, Amex was banned from issuing any new cards, therefore I received only the master variant. I was informed that once the ban gets lifted, the Amex variant would automatically be offered too. Like before, when they were usually issued as twin cards [Master + Amex] prior to the Amex ban.

It would be helpful if you could kindly help me with the following queries:

1. a)Has ICICI begun offering Amex Variant?

b). If so, how does one go about applying for it or would it be offered automatically?

Thank you very much in advance.

With kind regards,
Bodhi
1. Even ban removed for Amex still ICICI didnt renewed the tie up for the same
2. If Amex issued then saphiro is really worth to get more yield like bday offers and coffeeday vouchers

BlueFlash

TF Premier
The criteria for LTF [banking relationship not needed, credit card usage enough with salary]:

Request on twitter/email with your salary information, they can offer you one of above cards.

Note: Those who want and qualified for Sapphiro, they will offer Rubyx but with little push and if you have any other ICICI card with good usage, mention the same and get it.

Nothing can be done in one call/tweet, need multiple follow-ups. But 100% possible.

Buddy, can you or someone please tell if the card upgrade creates a new account entry (not hard hit, but entry in account) in CIBIL or not ? Let's say I get an upgrade from Coral to Rubyx, will ICICI close existing cibil account and create a new entry ? Asking coz my ICICI CC happens to be oldest account, so want to be sure before applying for an upgrade :)

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Bodhi @HyperBeast @anish1516 @thanixravindran
Did you you get preapproved LTF Sapphiro by opening a wealth account or by salary account?
No. Not at all. Actually I have made my wife first holder in my Weakth Account but even when I am showing her salary as 30LPA it’s showing only coral as LTF.
I individually applied ICICI credit card based on salary and current cc they offered me LTF Sapphiro.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Can you share criteria source (if possible) ?

Need to ask Rubyx LTF from them (still on MMT Platinum with 6L limit after 4 years)..

My RM tells me that I am pre-approved for Sapphiro (paid) but does even try to talk with CC team for giving Coral LTF 🤬

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

+1. Got same numbers from my cc agent aswell.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge