• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Diners Club Black credit card lifetime free without Institute offer?

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If anyone has diners club black as lifetime free other than institute offer.
1. Via adding billers in smartpay.
2. Via your Company
3. Or others ways.

Please tell us about your experience and how you got DCB LTF.

Solution
No, you can not get DCB as LTF now without alumni offer. It has stopped now.

Before it used to get offered from HDFC by default, with no criteria added. But they later on stopped issuing it as LTF

redcarpet

TF Premier
Can you tell us more about this corporate connect ?
Some companies have tie up with banks wherein banks provide preferential/unique services to that particular company's employees.
HDFC calls that "corporate connect". The unique benefit here is getting LTF cards which are otherwise chargeable.

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
Some companies have tie up with banks wherein banks provide preferential/unique services to that particular company's employees.
HDFC calls that "corporate connect". The unique benefit here is getting LTF cards which are otherwise chargeable.
Ohh how can I know if my company has this ? We actually have hdfc as our official salary account partner.

Would DCB be available under this ? Will I need to close existing ltf Millenia to get LTF DCB ?

redcarpet

TF Premier
Ohh how can I know if my company has this ? We actually have hdfc as our official salary account partner.

Would DCB be available under this ? Will I need to close existing ltf Millenia to get LTF DCB ?
Then ur company will have Company RM, ask ur HR to give his number and contact him.
If ur salary is >1.75 lpm, then theres chance if company is listed

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
Then ur company will have Company RM, ask ur HR to give his number and contact him.
If ur salary is >1.75 lpm, then theres chance if company is listed
Ohh well it's below that but if we consider stocks then it's above it but I guess they won't consider stocks, let's wait till I reach criteria. Hope they don't remove it like they did for alumni one 😔😔

pandeyji

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got it LTF without institute offer. After around 8-9 months after getting the card, I started getting emails stating that if I open an account with HDFC, they'll convert my card to LTF. I reached out to one of the sender and they made it LTF. This was around 3 years ago so not sure if they send these mails now, I'd not count on it.

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
I got it LTF without institute offer. After around 8-9 months after getting the card, I started getting emails stating that if I open an account with HDFC, they'll convert my card to LTF. I reached out to one of the sender and they made it LTF. This was around 3 years ago so not sure if they send these mails now, I'd not count on it.
They do a lot for people who don't have account but they treat existing account customers as strangers 😔😔

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do you have screenshot of that email, if you are okay with it, please share.

vine

TF Premier
Is there a list of companies which are Tier1 (or whatever HDFC calls it) to know if my company is that list, which are part of corporate connect.
Please share if anyone have it.
It would be good to know before haggling with RMs.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there a list of companies which are Tier1 (or whatever HDFC calls it) to know if my company is that list, which are part of corporate connect.
Please share if anyone have it.
It would be good to know before haggling with RMs.
If your company has an RM, it's good chance that it's a tier 1 company.