• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Credit Limit Enhancement on HDFC bank credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoozy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How to increase limit on hdfc cc through mail?
Do share cc limit enhancement mail id

Fplaystore99

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It's the last date of my request to get resolved,till no updateca

It's the last date of my request to get resolved,till no updates
Call hdfc bank credit card customer care and ask them request status they provide you and tell you if it's pending or declined. Mine showing pending from there side and my last date is 27 jul. Call and ask and also update me here

soumendunanda

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Dear Mr. Nanda,

We thank you for your patience in interim.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated July 14, 2022 regarding limit enhancement on your HDFC Bank credit card account .

On receipt of your mail we had liased with the concerned department for review and wish to clarify that we are currently unable to review the credit limit assigned on your card. We wish to assure you that the limit assigned on the credit card and upgrade request will be reviewed every 6 months based on usage and payment pattern on the card account.

Hence we urge you to continue using your credit card for your shopping and entertainment needs and provide us with more opportunities to serve you better.

SaiyamK

TF Select
I have a millenia issued in june 2022 with 1 lkh limit recently i got a hike and now my salary has incresed and also i have a axis card with 3lkhs limit should i press for upgrade and which card should i target ?
Nope, you shouldn't as I did the same and they couldn't give me a LE because my card was recently processed (Got a mail stating this). Hence, you still would have to wait 6 months and then send docs. I would have told you to send docs for a chance but HDFC lives in the 90s and asks you to send docs by post not by mail. So why go through a hassle?

Raman

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi guys!

I got Regalia in January on the basis of my ITR(did not have any HDFC card before). Now I was wondering if I should request for Limit Enhancement on the basis of my new ITR or if I should wait for the bank to offer me the LE from their side. There has been increase of 2.4L in the ITR from my previous ITR. I have spent approx 8.2L on Regalia in the last 6 months.
Please suggest...

Last edited:

AsB

TF Ace
Hi guys!

I got Regalia in January on the basis of my ITR(did not have any HDFC card before). Now I was wondering if I should request for Limit Enhancement on the basis of my new ITR or if I should wait for the bank to offer me the LE from their side. There has been increase of 2.4L in the ITR from my previous ITR. I have spent approx 8.2L on Regalia in the last 6 months.
Please suggest...
Yes, you can go for it. Since it has been more than 6 months, HDFC should consider the LE

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
How to increase limit on hdfc cc through mail?
Do share cc limit enhancement mail id
For limit enhancement you can mail to any mail ID. But do consider, manual limit enhancement can only be done with proper income documents. Not only your income but your spending and NRV will also be considered.
At the end it's bank's decision to increase it or not.

For higher escalation mail at Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.