• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Coral/Rubyx/Sapphiro as LTF for customers without savings account

prc1990

TF Legend
Hello Community,

Can you please share the possible ways to get ICICI gemstone credit cards i.e. Coral/Rubyx/Sapphiro under the pricing LTF for customers who do not have any savings account with the bank and only have entry level ICICI credit card?

Thanks in advance!

Anticipating some logical and meaningful responses.

P.S. Kindly avoid throwing any generalised response.

@TechnoFino Please share insights if you have any.

Last edited:

prc1990

TF Legend
As per the details I collected from the bank, following are the LTF criteria for gemstone credit cards.

1. Coral - 50K salary/month and listed organization with them
2. Rubyx - 150K salary/month and listed organization with them
3. Sapphiro - 200K salary/month and listed organization with them

P.S. These are just the standard conditions and may vary from time to time and one customer to another based on their profile and other important aspects.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
As per the details I collected from the bank, following are the LTF criteria for gemstone credit cards.

1. Coral - 50K salary/month and listed organization with them
2. Rubyx - 150K salary/month and listed organization with them
3. Sapphiro - 200K salary/month and listed organization with them

P.S. These are just the standard conditions and may vary from time to time and one customer to another based on their profile and other important aspects.
I dont think they follow these rules.... People with much lower salary have got sapphiro... Even students... Its basically... Your transactions and cibil that matters most

prc1990

TF Legend
I dont think they follow these rules.... People with much lower salary have got sapphiro... Even students... Its basically... Your transactions and cibil that matters most
This is standard criteria specially for LTF pricing. For the chargeable one of the same card, income requirement is much lower. Ex. 80K/month for Sapphiro (chargeable).

Again these are just the official norms and may vary from one customer to another.

prc1990

TF Legend
You are absolutely right. One of my familiar persons got LTF Sapphiro as pre-approved on his 21st Birthday (he was student that time). So yes everything is possible but not for everyone.