• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get cashback on jio fibre recharge prepaid

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was talking about using APAY voucher balance. In case you have cards that you give you points on voucher purchase.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Will this work on my jio for recharge
You utilise 10K Amazon Pay monthly limit every month?
If not, buy Amazon Pay voucher at discount from gyftr and pay bill from Apay via MyJio App.
Get 10% RP on DCB and 5% cashback/RP on other HDFC CC and DC.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just normally do recharge on Amazon pay and on payment page if you have added rupay platinum card it will be show you 20% off. Otherwise you can add new rupay platinum card to get offer.
Will it work as now no rupay platinum wallet load 100 off?

PANK

TF Premier
You utilise 10K Amazon Pay monthly limit every month?
If not, buy Amazon Pay voucher at discount from gyftr and pay bill from Apay via MyJio App.
Get 10% RP on DCB and 5% cashback/RP on other HDFC CC and DC.
It is showing me 1.25% change
Which gift card i need to buy for this purpose

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It is showing me 1.25% change
Which gift card i need to buy for this purpose
Amazon Pay Gift card.
Yes there is a charge(1.25% + GST ) ... still it works ok for me as I get around 8.5% of reward points for my credit card.
And many members here do the same. They get Apay gift cards and pay their utility bills..
Also do the maths how much off you getting based on your credit card and is it worth the effort...

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just normally do recharge/bill payment on Amazon pay and on payment page if you have added rupay platinum card it will be show you 20% off. Otherwise, you can add new rupay platinum card to get offer.
If we already have pay balance can we unselelect that to use rupay platinum debit card?