• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get an IndusInd bank legend credit card LTF?

rajpatro

TF Neo
I applied for the IndusInd bank legend credit card but it shows "We thank you for your interest in IndusInd Bank Credit Card. We regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you a Credit Card at this point of time. For further details please contact our customer care : 1860 267 7777."

I have a good cibil score and one axis credit card and one sbi credit card.
How to get this card for LTF?

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for the IndusInd bank legend credit card but it shows "We thank you for your interest in IndusInd Bank Credit Card. We regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you a Credit Card at this point of time. For further details please contact our customer care : 1860 267 7777."

They rejected you. Try offline via branch or after 90 days via online portal or paisabazaar

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
if you think you are eligible you could email them to reconsinder your application manually, as sometimes automatic systems give fault decline

Code:
nodal.officer@indusind.com

but you wont get LTF card via this process

LTF can be obtain only by offers or third party

Dhruvit.S

TF Premier
TF Family

Your application is rejected. Happened with me multiple times. Wait for the cooling period to get over then you will be able to apply online or get someone from bank to cancel your existing application so you'll be able to apply again.
Offline via branch too works as others suggested but I was not offered LTF offline

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

IMO IndusInd card if required ltf go via dsa they’re making it happen.
Branch other option if no dsa in ur area
Online mode will have fees

deep@vie

TF Legend

Just reapply Indusind gives three offers based on C2C,CIBIL & INCOME.
If one is eligible base's on any of above.one can get the card.option to select one is there if one is eligible for more than one offer.