• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Airtel axis cc?

sam0001

TF Select
Does anyone's application for Airtel axis cc approved recently?
I have tried from different numbers but still they declined don't know why even though cibil is 760+ already have two axis cc have a savings account with them.
They are offering even magnus but declining for Airtel axis.
I even asked them to upgrade on call and they said sorry we can't.
Even my relative's application got rejected even though his cc history is 5+ yrs old without any late payment still they outrightly rejected.
Axis is seriously f**ked up bank they will give cc to defaulter but not to punctual ones.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have tried from different numbers but still they declined don't know why even though cibil is 760+ already have two axis cc have a savings account with them.
Even my relative's application got rejected even though his cc history is 5+ yrs old without any late payment still they outrightly rejected.
Axis is seriously f**ked up bank they will give cc to defaulter but not to punctual ones.
have tried applying from Airtel App? I have no prior experience , just an advice...

pprakash11

TF Prestige
When did you get your last axis cc ?

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am also unable to apply for this card using Airtel app as it shows no offer for you. Already holding VI and Magnus but cannot get this basic card. It will be really beneficial for me as my monthly Airtel bill is around 3k.

iajeet

TF Buzz
Got approved 1 month ago...
Just in 4 days.

ra007

TF Buzz
Axis is literally fucked up they don't know what they are doing...Requested upgrade from Flipkart Axis to Vistara they said am not eligible for Vistara, if required they are ready to upgrade me to magnus, reserve, select, rewards, samsung and myzone.
wtf man can't even understand what's the criteria.

drsel

TF Legend
Axis is literally fucked up they don't know what they are doing...Requested upgrade from Flipkart Axis to Vistara they said am not eligible for Vistara, if required they are ready to upgrade me to magnus, reserve, select, rewards, samsung and myzone.
wtf man can't even understand what's the criteria.
You are lucky you didn't get Vistara.
Posters are complaining that they cannot get award seats (economy seats) using points

drsel

TF Legend
There are too many Vistara credit cards flooding the market, so there is a heavy demand for seats on club vistara points but their availability is much lower

deep@vie

TF Legend
It'll be approved if you get the offer on airtel thanks app.
I applied 40days back & got approved,I don't have an airtel number,have airtel TV connection though.

zealsid

TF Select
Try with Jio number, my airtel axis card got approved yesterday on jio number.
I am a airtel user for many years and also have airtel broadband along with 2 other airtel no. Still I wasn't getting offer on that number.
I tried with Jio number and got offer for airtel card, applied and approved in 10 days.
Didn't understand how their algo works. No offer on airtel number and instant offer on jio number.

Only downside is all my axis credit card number got updated to jio number.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Yes,even I got after porting all numbers to jio🤣
I am a airtel user for many years and also have airtel broadband along with 2 other airtel no. Still I wasn't getting offer on that number.
I tried with Jio number and got offer for airtel card, applied and approved in 10 days.
Didn't understand how their algo works. No offer on airtel number and instant offer on jio number.

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
Got it in July via airtel app

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Did the new number got added in your CIBIL.
Any negative impact on your CIBIL due to this, if another number got added?