• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get 5% cashback pay LIC insurance by SBI cashback CC ?

paresh22

TF Ace
The way I know is to purchase Amazon Gift Card using SBI Cashback card. This will give you 5% cashback. Add this Gift card to your Amazon Pay balance. Then use this Amazon Pay balance to pay your LIC premium. I think direct payment on LIC website using SBI cashabck will earn 1% only. I have not tried direct payment.

bugmenot

TF Ace
How to get 5% cashback pay LIC insurance by SBI cashback credit card. Any buypas way
I got 5% by paying on amazon directly. Not sure, if it's still working or not. You may try and let us all know ;)

Better buy amazon pay (not shopping) gift cards from amazon itself or gyftr. Load the wallet and pay premium.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got 5% by paying on amazon directly. Not sure, if it's still working or not. You may try and let us all know ;)

Better buy amazon pay (not shopping) gift cards from amazon itself or gyftr. Load the wallet and pay premium.
When did you do the direct payment? Was it recent?

You should have got the call from sbi card to unblock it. Many people are facing same issue. Currently it's 3% so there is lot of demand.
It is not about the demand, It has been the same since launch...SBI put Gyftr, Zingoy etc on suspicious website list (don't know why), so, transactions get blocked most of the time, it just depends on your luck. For some ti will never work, for some it works 1 out of 10 times. Also. getting card unblocked though CC (if you don't receive the IVR call) is a pain