• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to find out the exact Accor points required for stay/booking?

hrishig

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have 30k Accor points in my account and trying to book a room with points. I checked multiple hotels and locations (Goa to Paris) to find out the points required for booking, but I can see only the Rs amount required but not the points for the booking. The page mentions that I can pay with points but does not tell me how many points will be taken.

Am I following any wrong procedure? Attaching a screenshot of what I am seeing from my account.

Note:- Marriot, Hilton, and Radisson all show two options, points required and money required for the booking, but not seeing similar separate options for Accor, thus the question.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 6.36.44 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 6.36.44 PM.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 28

avic

TF Buzz
You will see the points that can be used just before the payments page. If points can be used, its almost the full amount. Use the Accor ALL app.

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have 30k Accor points in my account and trying to book a room with points. I checked multiple hotels and locations (Goa to Paris) to find out the points required for booking, but I can see only the Rs amount required but not the points for the booking. The page mentions that I can pay with points but does not tell me how many points will be taken.

Am I following any wrong procedure? Attaching a screenshot of what I am seeing from my account.

Note:- Marriot, Hilton, and Radisson all show two options, points required and money required for the booking, but not seeing similar separate options for Accor, thus the question.
You need to book room that is cancelable and hotel should have option of pay with points on Accor app or website. When you checkout, 2000 points is equal to 40 Euro. Your total room amount will be adjusted in this ratio using points. It's better if you book directly through hotel and mention that you will pay using points. Though it's not compulsory.

Points are deducted in block of 1000 only. For Eg, if you book room with tariff of 4800/- , you can pay 3840/- by using 2000 points ( Assuming Euro rate of 96) and you will have to pay rest 960/- in cash. If you book room with tariff of 5760/-, you can settle entire amount in points i.e 3000 points.

Please ensure hotel clearly mentions Pay with points benefit. Otherwise, you can't redeem

Last edited: