• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to find my historical credit score?

pleasegiveltf

TF Select
Want to get a month by month view of my credit score (CIBIL). Currently only have from January 2023 on the Paisabazaar app since that's when I started using it.

Will paying for a CIBIL subscription help me see my historical credit score?

paresh22

TF Ace
They give me new each day.
I am sorry here for sharing wrong info. You are correct bro. Somehow my score remain on same for 8 days and I thought its not refreshing. Just logged to iMobile and saw clicking on Manage, I got new update score and report as well :)
But one thing is sure. It still says in iMobile that "Next update on....." after 45 days.

Ye
Once fetched Gpay allow to get new score only after 30 days.
Yes I get that before it snowed me 1 day until I can refresh. But after I pressed it asked me for consent and I pressed yes but now it says "check new score" and it's not updating it's the old months score. And it's not saying new refresh in 30 days anymore.
Screenshot_20230415_133311_GPay.png

D₹V

TF Prestige
I am sorry here for sharing wrong info. You are correct bro. Somehow my score remain on same for 8 days and I thought its not refreshing. Just logged to iMobile and saw clicking on Manage, I got new update score and report as well :)
But one thing is sure. It still says in iMobile that "Next update on....." after 45 days.
That's their tactic, so user's don't abuse & they earn.

But we don't even pay a single ₹ 🤪 & ICICI gives me 250₹ each month (won't tell that trick).

paresh22

TF Ace
Ye

Yes I get that before it snowed me 1 day until I can refresh. But after I pressed it asked me for consent and I pressed yes but now it says "check new score" and it's not updating it's the old months score. And it's not saying new refresh in 30 days anymore.
Screenshot_20230415_133311_GPay.png

Not sure then whats wrong happening. I too started using GPay cibil check 2 weeks back only. I found various apps gives cibil score/report in different formats which are really nice to see some insights into your cibil report.